torque99~#PS4 Pro 4K ~GTSport Photomode & Scapes ~ Gallery~

• Thread starter torque99
  • 269 comments
England
England
UPDATE: JULY 2018

I STILL SEEM TO BE HAVING PROBLEMS ON MOST MY FLICKR PHOTOS LOSING LINKS ON THIS SITE. IF YOU SEE A RED CROSS THE PHOTO IS STILL ON FLICKR JUST CLICK TO VIEW ON FLICKR

OR FOR FOR FULL ALBUM flickr

#PS4 Pro 3840x2160px 4K

^^^^

Last edited:
37546903976_28d9677112_b.jpg

It looks very dark but on my 4K TV it is soooo gorgeous. First ever scape picture of my first given car in good old classic England. We have the same GTR in black with Dutch orange highlights.
Especially for you my digital friend. For all the flowers you have send to us :)

Last edited:
I just saw all yours on Flickr. Keep em coming, as I'm going to be living GTS vicariously through you :lol:

View attachment 678492

It looks very dark but on my 4K TV it is soooo gorgeous. First ever scape picture of my first given car in good old classic England. We have the same GTR in black with Dutch orange highlights.
Especially for you my digital friend. For all the flowers you have send to us :)
I'd recommend either making your own thread or posting in one of the general photo threads, this is Torques specific gallery.

I just saw all yours on Flickr. Keep em coming, as I'm going to be living GTS vicariously through you :lol:

I'd recommend either making your own thread or posting in one of the general photo threads, this is Torques specific gallery.

Cheers Mr @ImaRobot more to come :cheers:

Mr @BrainsBush Brian is fine :P he doesn't take many photos it is nice to see his first effort.. ;):gtpflag:

Last edited:
Fantastic shots so far, @torque99. 👍

With regards to the first set of pictures, my personal favourites are shots #1 (insane amount of detail in the background, lighting) and #8 (composition and lighting).

Out of the second round of photos, I'm very much a fan of the second shot thanks to the composition, slight camera tilt and depth of field.

Last but not least, the fourth shot from your latest set looks stunning when it comes to lighting and atmosphere, but loses a few points for lacking definition of textures in the background (namely the building) and for being slightly underexposed.

Keep the great photos coming. ;)

Thanks for the constructive feedback @NP 👍 The ones you mentioned are mainly on the Scapes mode and the camera angle and adjustment settings and movement are very limited compared to the walk around Replay photo mode and where you can place the car etc I will certainly keep them coming I love these Scapes :)

My First Livery attempt!
#Nissan GTR

Last edited:
You're welcome, @torque99! I'm glad you find my feedback useful. Thank you for letting me know about the limitations of 'Scapes'.

Regarding your latest set of pictures, my favourites have to be the following shots:
  • #3 - Great sense of motion and lighting; the car seems to be a bit too close to the left edge
  • #7 - Lovely atmosphere, lighting and composition
  • #8 - The sense of speed is portrayed very well and the lighting is spot on
  • #10 - Amazing detail, colour balance and lighting; shadows are smooth
  • #14 - Great contrast, the reflection of the car on the floor (which has a nice texture to it, mind you) is flawless; composition and lighting leave nothing to be desired
Additionally, I definitely want to mention that the livery looks great - especially since it's the first one you've created! 👍

Tokyo Expressway Up Close

From main thread_Track Side detail with full Zoom (from a distance) low Aperture F-2.8 and high Exposure +0.3~ Shutter Speed 1/8000 (still) Colour temperature and contrast reduced for realism 👍

Last edited:
@torque99, the last shot might be one of the simpler ones you've posted thus far, but it highlights extremely well how much effort has been put into this game - more precisely, the details of surroundings.

Of course, we immediately notice all the details in the various asphalt textures, but what's more interesting is the arrangement of the tiles, in my opinion. Each tile has a different hue (of yellow, in this case) and even the tile joints are somewhat dirty in the lower parts of the wall. I'm genuinely impressed.

NP
@torque99, the last shot might be one of the simpler ones you've posted thus far, but it highlights extremely well how much effort has been put into this game - more precisely, the details of surroundings.

Of course, we immediately notice all the details in the various asphalt textures, but what's more interesting is the arrangement of the tiles, in my opinion. Each tile has a different hue (of yellow, in this case) and even the tile joints are somewhat dirty in the lower parts of the wall. I'm genuinely impressed.

:cheers: I said the same over on the Photo mode thread. The detail varies but overall great on the track side!

I think I need a break (or lie down) from this demo and photo mode- I seem to have got carried away with so many photos. I am glad you are keeping up with me :lol: :gtpflag:

The Dunlop bridge shot with GTR is great, probably my fav in here so far. But there are a number of other nice ones also. 👍

Shots #1, #2 and #5 from this set of yours don't even look like they're from a game... Very impressive.

The second and third picture from your latest set look stunning, as well. Great detail and composition. 👍

There is quite a few shots I enjoy looking at. But out of all the shots, my personal favourite so far is this one. 👍

-----
Request

One thing I think you should use in the future is use clickable thumbnails at 800x534, sure my PC can handle it in places. But if I view 4K pictures on a tablet or smaller device, then it will struggle on a regular basis. Now does that happen to other people and the answer is maybe.

Request

One thing I think you should use in the future is use clickable thumbnails at 800x534, sure my PC can handle it in places. But if I view 4K pictures on a tablet or smaller device, then it will struggle on a regular basis. Now does that happen to other people and the answer is maybe.

Thanks @Pebb I have added Spoilers rather than re-sizing them all which then auto resizes ~ I didn't realise they were slowing down as they are only links not uploaded, but this should help anyone who just wants a quick look or update with the link attached :cheers:

On the main photo threads I think every one posts and uploads different sizes so I will see what is best there. 👍

👍

Last edited:
If you need the code for a clickable thumbnail, then here it is:

[ URL=Full Size Image URL][ img]Small Size Image URL[ /img][/url] / All spaces must be removed.

After having a quick look at your last few updates on my PC, I have decided to go with this one as my favourite. Now why do I like it more compared to the others. Well the composition and location work together., while the lighting you have chosen is the finishing touch. 👍

PS4 Pro 3840x2160px
Does any one who plays Forza recognise these? As my favourite track in Forza MotorSport I recognised them straight away!! :P:gtpflag:

[/spoiler]

You have posted some great photos from the demo this week. Can't wait to see what you add when the full game releases. I've been remembering how much I was interested by all the large scape photos that were up on the wall at the London reveal event last year and now the game is finally almost here, some 18 months later...

And yes, I definitely recognise Charles Bridge in Prague as I was standing on it about a month ago... :lol:

Scapes are like some kind of witch craft, how have they made em look so good, the cars scaling to the scenes are perfect, the lighting on the cars is incredible...

Cannot wait to get my hands on the proper game and all them scape scenes,, theres a download pack of scapes isnt there, well it said on the demo, and i hope they keep adding more in the future aswell...

Back