torque99~#PS4 Pro 4K ~GTSport Photomode & Scapes ~ Gallery~

• Thread starter torque99
  • 269 comments
Great work, lots of you nice pics you have here. The cliff scape is my favorite, very well laid out and interesting to look at 👍

Shots #1, #4 and #6 from this set look amazing. Moreover, out of this batch my personal favourites are pictures #2, #4 and #5.

The first MX-5 shot also had me drooling for quite a while due to the amazing colour balance, contrast, lighting and composition. One of your best shots so far, in my opinion. :) 👍

NP
Shots #1, #4 and #6 from this set look amazing. Moreover, out of this batch my personal favourites are pictures #2, #4 and #5.

The first MX-5 shot also had me drooling for quite a while due to the amazing colour balance, contrast, lighting and composition. One of your best shots so far, in my opinion. :) 👍

:cheers: Thanks NP ...I appreciate you visiting and commenting 👍

It is a dead heat between the RCZ and LaFerrari. But in the end, my favourite has to be the LaFerrari since the settings work for such a location and car. While for the RCZ, one thing can be said. The overall layout is nice and balanced.

It is a dead heat between the RCZ and LaFerrari. But in the end, my favourite has to be the LaFerrari since the settings work for such a location and car. While for the RCZ, one thing can be said. The overall layout is nice and balanced.

Thank you @Pebb appreciated :cheers: The demo for me was a good intense practice of the Scapes new settings. (In a short space of time to make the most of it) The Scapes have been my favourite so far as it is all new and the technology is amazing. I hope to get on the Replay Photo mode more in the Full game though.👍

37101396513_f45ac0d29f_o.jpg

That is a fantastic realistic shot. I also like the JAG 👍

Smooth light, I like that. The safety car is so realistic. How did you turn on the yellow lights ? I can't do it on my GTR safety car.

Smooth light, I like that. The safety car is so realistic. How did you turn on the yellow lights ? I can't do it on my GTR safety car.

Thanks Max, ^^ I went to the Detailed settings menu and turned the Driver on, then there was an option for other lighting in that same menu. Try switching that on. (I do not have the GTR - only the BMW & AMG) so hopefully this works for that too. 👍

I am enjoying the last shot for a few reasons. But the main reason why I was drawn to it is the layout. :drool:

Back