torque99~#PS4 Pro 4K ~GTSport Photomode & Scapes ~ Gallery~

• Thread starter torque99
  • 269 comments
There a quite a few great shots amongst the last couple of sets, but my personal favourite has to be the first picture from this set. It could easily be from an advertisement - it's that realistic.

On another note, I really like the atmosphere which is being transported in photo #3 from this very set. 👍

The second photo looks great thanks to the lighting and composition (at the same time, I'm not a huge fan of the colour banding visible on the asphalt) and the seventh one stands out due to the colour filter which is accompanied by very cold colour tones. My personal favourite has to be picture #8, though - it looks very realistic and I would actually like to snap such a photo in real life. Great stuff! 👍

Lovely set, @torque99! I'm personally really liking shots #5 (toning, smooth background blur), #6 (lighting, shadows) and #8 (contrast, depth of field and overall realism). 👍

Fantastic sense of motion and composition in that GT-R shot. I'm also very much a fan of the lighting in the latest LaFerrari photo, since it adds quite a bit to the artistic feel of the image. 👍

Pictures #2 (lovely toning and lighting; I wish the rightmost windmill wasn't there and part of one windmill is still visible right above the roof of the car) and #7 (composition, toning) are my personal favourites. 👍

Back