Play Gran Turismo Sport and Get Coaching From Lewis Hamilton

Hope it's not like the intro to 6(5?), where you had to do a lap to start the game but, the GTAcademy guy would stop the lap every 10 seconds to give you tips. Wasn't smooth and resuming in the middle of a curve with a wheel is fun when you let go and aren't holding the wheel at the correct angle when it resumes.
And no one can forget Jeff Gordon's "Remember the car is heavy"!

That said, I'm looking forward to see what they do with Hamilton.

This is nothing but beneficial for Gran Turismo. Anyone who says otherwise is just questioning the character of Hamilton and not his talents and what he can provide for PD the company and Gran Turismo the franchise.

He's the most popular Formula 1 drivers in the world, so I see this bringing technical information and outside interest to Gran Turismo.

This is great news for the GT franchise and the new game.

Bringing in the second most winningest current Formula 1 driver to be in the game can only do wonders going forward :D.

I have a feeling Hamilton might retire after he wins this years F1, maybe GT Sport is the
other thing he was talking about :)
Gran Turismo Sport is shaping up to be outstanding :)👍

I'm not Lewis' biggest fan off the track, but he's a much better driver than I am so it'll be interesting to hear what he says. Still can't see myself picking up GT:S to be honest, but they're slowly pulling me in closer :)

Latest Posts

Back