The Bugatti Vision GT Concept Makes Its Home in California

I found The Stradman's YouTube channel almost two years ago and he has some really good content if you are able to look past the "clickbait" titles and the frequent selfie-cam angles.

Every now and then he goes to some pretty cool locations and the content is sometimes very exclusive. His recent trip to Japan and his trip to Monaco last year were nice to see and he saw some amazing cars and culture there.

Last edited:
it's so scary that these amazing vehicles go to rich people who can't drive.

hopefully this car stays in the garage and not destroyed in some insane rich people insurance scam.

It's so scary that these amazing vehicles go to rich people who can't drive.
It's an expensive car that can't be driven, so it seems rather appropriate. Although I don't know where you've found out that he can't drive.

It's an expensive car that can't be driven, so it seems rather appropriate. Although I don't know where you've found out that he can't drive.

I'm assuming.

It just sucks when you see these things getting abused. I remember seeing a youtube video from Kuwait where two teenage kids were racing a Miura versus a Mircielago in the streets. Ehhh, not my problem. I guess I'm just jealous.

Every now and then he goes to some pretty cool locations and the content is sometimes very exclusive.
This is one of the more memorable videos of his with a fantastic location.

More on topic, the Bugatti VGT has got one of the most underwhelming ignition keys
I have ever seen.

vgtkey.jpg

When he asked which car,i said P1 straight away.

I do like the key,my VW Polo Vivo has 3 buttons.

I'm gonna score with major babes cruising Second Life with my virtual Bugatti VGT. After all, isn't that what exotic car life is all about?

You could probably buy one of those keys on eBay dirt cheap and claim it unlocks this car. No-one would know any better.

Saw that video days ago. Kinda wish there was another to use instead of just that cringe "Look at me, I'm surrounded by supercars bro" video with the most clickbait title.
This x1000. The only one worse is Parker/VehicleVirgins. Solomondrin or whatever is probably there as well.

On the road or just in general? What the GTP article article says makes it seem like the Bugatti would still work on a track, but the fastest I've ever see it go is the speed of exiting trailers.

Everyone complaining about the key lol. It's a key. My Renaultsport Clio Trophy 182 had some underwhelming dash trim and basic carpet but it's still far cooler than most cars you guys drive in the real world. If you're a real car guy then would insignificant rubbish take your attention off the most important thing which is how cool a car is as a drivers car? 100% no.

On the road or just in general? What the GTP article article says makes it seem like the Bugatti would still work on a track, but the fastest I've ever see it go is the speed of exiting trailers.

To be fair, the only corners its seen is some of the most confined spaces that would freak out a young teen driving their Prius for the first time. I imagine the paranoia grows 1000 times when the price (and the car size) scales up abit.

Last edited:
Everyone complaining about the key lol. It's a key. My Renaultsport Clio Trophy 182 had some underwhelming dash trim and basic carpet but it's still far cooler than most cars you guys drive in the real world. If you're a real car guy then would insignificant rubbish take your attention off the most important thing which is how cool a car is as a drivers car? 100% no.

Bugatti VGT
$5,160,000
Key:
vgtkey.jpg

BMW i3
$44,450
Key:
8f2098bf9d3821e0b3d9efa76b7193b4.jpg

spock-illogical.jpg

Saw that video days ago. Kinda wish there was another to use instead of just that cringe "Look at me, I'm surrounded by supercars bro" video with the most clickbait title.
Am I the only one who wants to see it being used on a race track?

I'm assuming.

It just sucks when you see these things getting abused. I remember seeing a youtube video from Kuwait where two teenage kids were racing a Miura versus a Mircielago in the streets. Ehhh, not my problem. I guess I'm just jealous.
A Miura being driven in Kuwait? :eek:
That must be the most unusual car to be spotted on the road there. I have seen a lot of modern exotic cars over there as well as plenty of classic yankees and Japanese cars but a classic European exotic car?

Still, I see what you mean by super cars being always driven by those kind of people who doesn't give a 🤬 about his/her cars.

Article
However, since the Vision GT is still a concept car it’s unknown if Shaked can take it for a spin around Los Angeles. Considering the strict laws in California regarding cars we’re guessing he can’t. Although just being able to admire the beauty of the car isn’t really a bad thing.
I disagree. If a person can't or won't drive a car then they shouldn't own it. Quite a lot of materials are used to make these cars and they sit in a garage for eye candy and social status. It's a waste of a cars potential.

Last edited:
Given California laws, I'm guessing there's no way it's even remotely road legal.

Shaked also owns this:

Which gets used.

Back