GT Sport 24H Race at Catalunya Announced — Is the Track Coming to the Game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 46 comments
  • 9,243 views
I remember doing the 24h Le Mans in GT5 solo over 2 days in a Red Bull that race almost killed me lol glitched the Nurburgring one after that
 
New track (singular), and we only have to wait until September of next year, if it's not delayed.
 
Next are how are the teams picked or originated? Could it possibly be top finishers from Nations and Manufacturer Series are offered team positions? Seems interesting enough to keep an eye out for updates.
 
I wonder why there are no signs showing the braking areas in the game, such as Nürburgring. The cones are very odd.
 

Attachments

  • Gran Turismo®SPORT_20171214153427.jpg
    Gran Turismo®SPORT_20171214153427.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 269
I wonder if they could eventually implement dynamic time/weather into the game, considering at first they weren't going to have nighttime racing, but it got into the final game. Although it was added BEFORE the game released, so maybe the game was tweaked in ways we don't know of to accommodate it, and the transitions would be harder to make than just a new fixed setting.
 
Much more than the circuit (which is a cool one!), it would really nice to have weather/day time transition again!
 
Let's hope that this isn't a GT6 style situation.
 
Let's face it, we need tracks that the LMP1 cars can run on, so I am betting the whole WEC track listing will find it's way onto the game in the next 12 months.

They have to be able to cycle day/night eventually in the game, otherwise it makes a mockery of 24h racing?
 
If we do get it I'll be a very happy chappy, love that circuit.

Remember fellas, it ain't in Spain anymore.

Please don't double-post; that's what the Edit and +Quote buttons are for. 👍
 
Let's face it, we need tracks that the LMP1 cars can run on, so I am betting the whole WEC track listing will find it's way onto the game in the next 12 months.

They have to be able to cycle day/night eventually in the game, otherwise it makes a mockery of 24h racing?
I really hope so... Bahrain is one of my fav ever tracks, but it’s only in the F1 games... a day/night shift race there would be brilliant
 
The short configuration "Catalunya Club" is my favorite in PCARS2 and Assetto to test new cars. :)

A very short track with different kind of turns in order to learn fast the handling and the limit of every car.
 
I like the moto layout in Assetto Corsa. It has interesting corners.
 
More tracks the better, lack of tracks and the slow visual steering issue (DS4 only) are my only gripes :)
 
Back