GT Sport 24H Race at Catalunya Announced — Is the Track Coming to the Game?

Next are how are the teams picked or originated? Could it possibly be top finishers from Nations and Manufacturer Series are offered team positions? Seems interesting enough to keep an eye out for updates.

I wonder why there are no signs showing the braking areas in the game, such as Nürburgring. The cones are very odd.

Attachments

• Gran Turismo®SPORT_20171214153427.jpg
    Gran Turismo®SPORT_20171214153427.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 251
I wonder if they could eventually implement dynamic time/weather into the game, considering at first they weren't going to have nighttime racing, but it got into the final game. Although it was added BEFORE the game released, so maybe the game was tweaked in ways we don't know of to accommodate it, and the transitions would be harder to make than just a new fixed setting.

Let's face it, we need tracks that the LMP1 cars can run on, so I am betting the whole WEC track listing will find it's way onto the game in the next 12 months.

They have to be able to cycle day/night eventually in the game, otherwise it makes a mockery of 24h racing?

If we do get it I'll be a very happy chappy, love that circuit.

Remember fellas, it ain't in Spain anymore.

Please don't double-post; that's what the Edit and +Quote buttons are for. 👍

Let's face it, we need tracks that the LMP1 cars can run on, so I am betting the whole WEC track listing will find it's way onto the game in the next 12 months.

They have to be able to cycle day/night eventually in the game, otherwise it makes a mockery of 24h racing?
I really hope so... Bahrain is one of my fav ever tracks, but it’s only in the F1 games... a day/night shift race there would be brilliant

The short configuration "Catalunya Club" is my favorite in PCARS2 and Assetto to test new cars. :)

A very short track with different kind of turns in order to learn fast the handling and the limit of every car.

Latest Posts

Back