Check Out GT Sport's New Kyoto Track Layout Right Here

I did a couple of the daily races earlier on the new layout and really liked the way they blended together. Any new daily circuit options are a welcome addition!

I do not know if it's just me, but I feel that KYOTO Miyabi + Yamagiwa was rushed and improvised.

It is strange the look of the new variation because it has no escape area, just in a strong braking curve.

Do not know. I think that it was not in the technical care of the very structure of Kyoto Yamagiwa.

I think PD was trapped and decided to bring such a variation to cool the mood of the community.

But, I liked. Not much, but I liked it.

The only thing I'm annoyed about is that the title is in ALLCAPS unlike the other track names. It's almost as if they're shouting at you 'Look! We can add new content on time!'

The only thing I'm annoyed about is that the title is in ALLCAPS unlike the other track names. It's almost as if they're shouting at you 'Look! We can add new content on time!'
It's probably a placeholder they forgot to change.

It's a fun track, a welcome variation to doing the same old laps on that track.
Too bad they didn't have the guts and sense of humor to make it a crossing like the GT5 Top Gear test track :)
Jk, the hairpins are great, as well as driving the smaller track in reverse.

Did some laps on it and it’s a really fun track. I never really cared for Kyoto that much but I’m really digging this new layout. Hopefully soon we get Blue Moon Bay infield!

I think this is the best layout now. Yamigawa was a godly circuit but felt a bit short after a while and Miyabi was basically for slow cars. They've made a great full circuit. I kind of like the tight turns that join the circuits having a bump to them.

I do not know if it's just me, but I feel that KYOTO Miyabi + Yamagiwa was rushed and improvised.

It is strange the look of the new variation because it has no escape area, just in a strong braking curve.

Do not know. I think that it was not in the technical care of the very structure of Kyoto Yamagiwa.

I think PD was trapped and decided to bring such a variation to cool the mood of the community.

But, I liked. Not much, but I liked it.

...maybe it is, maybe they had in plan to add additional circuit, but didn't finish it so they gave us this. But as far as I remember, those two tracks were at the same spot before they merged them. Whenever I played one of them, you could see other one just besides...

The original layout using the left into the esses depending on the angle of an overshoot at the bottom of the hill did not have much in the way of an escape either, just a wall if you blew the braking into the entrance.

In my opinion it adds a lot extra to the circuit for online races. The off camber right hand entrance to the new section will be interesting in tight heat of the battle moments. I like it.

Back