Get a Whole Fleet of Unused Porsche 911 GT3s For Only $2.9 Million

You'd have to have a pretty big bankroll to want to go $2.9M into white 2015 porsche 911s. He'll sell them though for sure. My guess is not to one person though... just a hunch.

Does this guy know al harrington from family guy because it sounds similar to him but he sells wacky inflatable arm flailing tube men

Not a bad price per car - going rate for a 991.1GT3's with c.6k miles is £125-130k in the UK.

So these at c.£120k with zero miles are good value... assuming they have the last spec engine (the ones that don't implode).

I'm surprised the dealership hasn't tried to put more effort into selling them individually themselves because you just know they are going to be bought buy another dealer who is going to flip them.

The saving is OK I guess but even standing still there is degradation on the car and you can't really class them as 'new', plus they are not in any way rare or particularly sought after. I also wonder if the colour is a problem, the whole fridge white craze has kind of died since back then.

Back