Subaru WRX Gr.B Road Car Returns in This Week's GT Sport Mileage Exchange Update

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180220100740.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180220100747.png

lots of the road cars ...got all the paint last night...these drive just as well as the monsters they are based on (in the hands of a truly skilled driver) not me then ha ha :crazy::dopey::dunce: shower of gold ...blue tuesday

have there been any whites in the exchange? maybe i didn't buy them? i have some iridium silvers and one semi-gloss that are white-ish.

have there been any whites in the exchange? maybe i didn't buy them? i have some iridium silvers and one semi-gloss that are white-ish.
"W" is for whites, though sometimes they're shiny enough to qualify as silver. There's been 17 of them, most recently a W2 Half Matte last week, and W1 Matte Metallic and W2 Matte Metallic the previous week.

There's also been Arctic White and Championship White in the manufacturer paints, a long, long time ago.

I’m still waiting for the return of the BBS RS and the other American Racing wheels...I’ll have to make the best out of what options I have currently this week.

Fun fact: Y5 Chrome is the first Y5 paint of any kind that we've seen.

Okay, boring fact. But it's fun to me.

I appreciate facts like this actually. Its good to know. It makes me curious why they hadn't released any other Y5 colors before, and decided to give repeat colors instead.

I also wonder if future game updates will include new rims, colors and new road cars to the mileage exchange. The road cars have been surprisingly fun as they are so hard to handle. I love slip-sliding around corners with them :)

I just hope PD have some plans for Mileage Points as the game has now been out for just over 4 months and a lot of the weekly offerings are starting to be repeats in the paint and wheels departments. If things don't change the Mileage Points will become useless in game currency as there will be nothing to spend them on.

Just hope the game as a whole has some sort of road map beyond the FIA E-Sports season that is soon to start.

Would like to see more daily race options than just the current 3. Maybe they could host daily time trials, drift trials a bit like DriveClub used to do.

Maybe even have some daily races that use MP's as entry fees and say the Top 5 finishers in the race get paid out from the prize pot. So you charge folks say 750 MP to enter the race, get 16 entries so the prize pot is 12000 MP and this is paid out to the Top 5 on a sliding scale say 35%, 25%, 20%, 15% and 5% so winnings would be 4200, 3000, 2400, 1800 and 600.

So you're gambling your MP on your ability in the races. At least it would give us something to spend it on, lol.

I was planning some WRX vs Evo Showdown but it came out that Evo is much faster, about 2,5-3 seconds on Lago Maggiore West.

Too bad, their hp and weight are same.

The selection of decals since launch have been amazingly paltry, and frankly boring. There's so much they could add even in terms of linework decals.

Only one new set of wheels :(
This has been getting annoying. I genuinely love the game, and think the content is good. Sure we could have more tracks and cars, but what we do have is stellar and every way.

The wheel selection is large, but where the heck are the HRE wheels!?! We have their decal in the decal editor made by PD, so they are licensed, but we keep getting the same wheels for a few weeks now. That’s about my only gripe, and a small one at that.

Having just bought the game a little under a month ago I've been blowing through mile points the past two weeks buying all the colors and wheels (I'm a collector for stuff like this.) I bought the two cars last week and the WRX this week and I am super stoked to see it too. I love the WRX IRL and would've bought one if my credit was a little better... :(

Back