Polyphony Digital has again stuck to its two-week schedule, updating the GT Sport Mileage Exchange with vehicles.
As expected, the Mercedes-AMG GT Safety car has switched places with its BMW counterpart. The second vehicle is the Subaru WRX Gr.B Road Car. This follows on from the Lancer two weeks ago, following the order set back in November 2017. This is further evidence that the cars will cycle through in the same order as they did the first time around. The vehicles are available at the “sale” price, of 4,000Mi and 2,500Mi respectively.
Completionists can cast an eye over the updated helmets, driver profile poses and livery editor decals. There’s no new options this week again, just a recycling of items we’ve seen before. However, if you’re new to the game, it’s a chance to fill in anything missing from your collection.
As we saw last week, there’s a shortage of new items in the wheels selections too. Chances are this means we’re just about at the end of the range GT Sport will offer. It’s a good chance to fill in a few missing items for those who were a bit short of Mi points the first time around.
This week’s paint selection is blue or yellow – eight different blues, and six different yellows. It’s unusual in a few other respects though. Firstly it features a repeat of a manufacturer paint: Subaru’s WR Blue Pearl. That paint chip first appeared 16 weeks ago, and is one of four repeat items, the largest number of duplicates ever seen. The other manufacturer paint is B5 Blue Pearl which, despite the name suggesting it’s part of the fictional range of paints in the game, is from the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat.
The item list will remain through to 0859 UTC on February 27. The update after that will almost certainly retain the same vehicles, but refresh all other items.
If you need to build up some Mi points, check out our tips and tricks on how to get quick Mi points via the Achievements.
GT Sport Mileage Exchange – February 20–February 27
- Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car – Gr.X – 4000 Mi
- Subaru WRX Gr.B Road Car – N500 – 2500 Mi
- OZ Racing Italia 150 (Light Silver) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Italia 150 (Dark Silver) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Italia 150 (Black) – 100 Mi
- RAYS 57Gainer (Black, Silver rim) – 100 Mi
- RAYS 57Gainer (Silver) – 100 Mi
- RAYS 57Gainer (Black, Blue rim) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN RGII (Silver) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN RGII (Gold) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN RGII (Chrome) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN RGII (White) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI RP03-TypeRC (Silver) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI RP03-TypeRC (Chrome) – 100 Mi
- MOTEGI RACING MR120 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- MOTEGI RACING MR120 (Black) – 100 Mi
- MOTEGI RACING MR120 (Chrome) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI RE130 (Black) – 100 Mi
- Kill Switch 01 – 100 Mi
- Extinguisher Switch 01 – 100 Mi
- TOW 01 – 100 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic GT – 2000 Mi
- Arai GP-6 RC Carbon – 2000 Mi
- Driver Pose 2 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 3 – 500 Mi
- WR Blue Pearl – 500 Mi
- B5 Blue Pearl – 500 Mi
- B5 Half Matte (Blue) – 500 Mi
- B6 Half Matte (Blue) – 500 Mi
- B5 Matte (Blue) – 500 Mi
- B7 Liquid Met. (Blue) – 500 Mi
- B8 Liquid Met. (Blue) – 500 Mi
- B8 Large Flakes (Blue) – 500 Mi
- Y2 Matte Metallic (Yellow) – 500 Mi
- Y3 Matte Metallic (Yellow) – 500 Mi
- Y2 Aluminum Met. (Yellow) – 500 Mi
- Y3 Candy Met. (Yellow) – 500 Mi
- Y4 Liquid Met. (Yellow) – 500 Mi
- Y5 Chrome (Yellow) – 1,000 Mi
Feature image courtesy of mazda787.