Go Karting on Ice in This Week's Project CARS 2 Community Event

Ok now that's just silly :P can you even put ice tires on a go kart?

DPP_0002.JPG

Normal way of doing karting in Finland ;)

Hmm my default reaction would be "why? Just why?" but that actually looks kinda fun! I've done a few real world kart races in sub zero temperatures and a kart with what feels like 1000bhp really separates then men from the boys.

Pinched your tune 👍 , still 0.6 off though. Different and fun combo.
Yeah doing well, Time Trials is just about the the time you put in, sooner or later you nail a lap, good fun all the same. Nothing against Pad players am just trying to keep him behind me lol.

Yeah doing well, Time Trials is just about the the time you put in, sooner or later you nail a lap, good fun all the same. Nothing against Pad players am just trying to keep him behind me lol.

Yea he's going well with it, don't really do these events but enjoyed this one, it's the last corner that's killing me at the moment, hopefully ill get another chance.

Yea he's going well with it, don't really do these events but enjoyed this one, it's the last corner that's killing me at the moment, hopefully ill get another chance.
Yeah last corner is brutal! Just got to stick at it an sooner or later get it down, i changed my settings on wheel for this, Raw 30,50,30,10 on G29

Back