Own the Last Dodge Viper and Demon With This 1,485hp 'Ultimate Last Chance'

Haha I’ve seen 3 demons in person. All at Bamdimere and they were not as impressive as I though. But then again I was watching dragster all day before that so...

My only question is, how different is the red on that Viper, compared to the adrenaline red for the Gen V?

ss3
Haha I’ve seen 3 demons in person. All at Bamdimere and they were not as impressive as I though.

Have you seen local dyno numbers on the Demon? I wonder how much the elevation takes out of it, since I hear superchargers don't do so well up here.

Have you seen local dyno numbers on the Demon? I wonder how much the elevation takes out of it, since I hear superchargers don't do so well up here.
The elevation actually makes the dragsters faster. I assume it would do the same to a lot of cars. Also like I said it wasn’t slow it had a great time, just slow in comparison to the funny cars and dragsters

Good ole Bandimere......

Also, I'm glad I don't have the money for these cars. I'd kill myself with all that speed.

ss3
The elevation actually makes the dragsters faster. I assume it would do the same to a lot of cars.

Works both ways. Thin air is easier to travel through, sure, but more importantly it leaves less air for the engine to take in. Belt-driven superchargers rob horsepower before they start making any, so they're not as efficient at making up the power as a turbo. It's just that from what I've seen in time slips and dyno numbers, any engine, regardless of induction, makes less power and is slightly slower up here than using the same setup near sea level.

Back