Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition Now Available on PS4 and XB1

So further PS Store sales for regular game and season pass each for only 15$ is unlikely?
I paid:
- Game 30$, 1,5 year ago (no sale)
- Season pass 15$ (sale)
- Rest two DLC's total 6$ (sale)

Last edited:
This sim racer is still best in my opinion for real car feeling on track and road for also sounds while driving. I do have and have driven online with pc1 pc2 that is buggy and crxp also deleted. I do now drive mostly on GTS that doesn't give the same but with 4k TV graphics are fantastic on pro and also more racing online rooms.

@Sander 001

If you have a steering wheel then expect the best because that's what it is from a pure driving point of view. I play GTS for the easy sociability of it most evenings but intensely dislike the unsatisfying, in almost every single way possible, physics and ffb of it.

AC as a driving experience is on a whole 'nother planet in comparison to GTS. Also, as mentioned above, it can and usually does, sound very good indeed. The C9 Merc for instance, with a bit of volume behind it may just make you wee in your jockey's a little bit or is that just me?. As a game, yes, it is a bit sucky and GTS wins big on that score.

Think of it only as a proper driving simulator for console and you'll not be one jot disappointed.

This is the discussion thread for a recent post on GTPlanet:
This article was published by Kyle Patrick (@SlipZtrEm) on April 20th, 2018 in the Assetto Corsa category.

You forgot to mention the Last update (1.21) that is also day one patch of the ultimate edition and together with laguna Seca, red bull ring, black cat County, highlands tracks that came with the support, they added also the "Silverstone classic" track for free with an update.

Am actually slightly grumpy about this.

I bought the base game a few months back, when I got my wheel, and really enjoy it. I find it a good counterpoint to GTS, which is what I mostly play. The price and structure of the dlc however has always been a bit off putting, and so the absence of an 'upgrade to ultimate edition' option (maybe for the price of the season pass) leaves me less than enthusiastic about this release.

It’s definitely a good deal it’s cheap in Australia I think $54.95 and I own assetto Corsa with all dlc on both PS4 and Xbox one, if you love cars Ultimate is worth it but I find personally it’s not as acsessable as Forza and GT Sport with a pad. You can still play it with a controller/pad and the sound of the cars is brilliant. I feel robbed a little as I pre ordered PS4 edition day one and then season pass and then the extra dlc so $150 or so au I think, Xbox I picked it up for oh $50 odd on sale all dlc too lol. Anyway ultimate edition is a good deal.

Yes, all DLC and updates are on the disc, but there's still and "day one" patch with a weight of around 400mb ..

The only thing that they didn't port the 12 special events from the Bonus Pack 3 ....
Thank you! I have all the DLC but not the game, I think I'll pick up a physical copy of the UE soon.

Might as well wait for the new release in a few months IMO.
For console, there is still no assured release of the next title. For now it's only planned for PC. Any console release is probably 2 years away if ever. I get the feeling Kunos never really enjoyed it's delve into the console market. It may have been too many headaches for the return. Unfortunate because I really love the physics and FFB in AC. My dream SIM on console is a combination of the entire PCars 2 game with Assetto Corsa's physics, handling, and sound. Oh the sound... AC has absolutely made some cars erotic! Combined with excellent tactile feedback on my Buttkicker, it's an absolute joy to experience. Anyone with a wheel should absolutely purchase this game. Even if it's not your primary sim-racing title, the driving experience is worth it in my opinion. I'm disappointed that it's life cycle has come to a close in terms of support.

I was pointed towards a DLC pack (for PC owners of only the base game) that includes just the Porsche cars from the 3 packs into one when I asked about a DLC pack with all of the DLCs being sold on discount.

There is no such thing for AC. Steam has them on sale fairly frequently though, you can sometimes pick up the game and all DLCs for around $50-60.

There is no such thing for AC. Steam has them on sale fairly frequently though, you can sometimes pick up the game and all DLCs for around $50-60.
That's why I asked for it in case anyone from the dev company watch theGTPlanet threads about their game. A pack with all of the dlcs for PC on discount is needed for sure. It will sell much imho.

need-it.gif

Just bought this on PS4 ... and first impressions; well, let's say I'll never complain about Project Cars 2 being a dull game ever again. I just can't get into it for some strange reason, lacking in something, but I just don't know what.... Maybe just need more time, but does feel a generation behind PC2 that's for sure.

Back