Spirit of Le Mans

• Thread starter dualshock
  • 269 comments
Where did you notice/install this? Link, screenshots, everything appreciated.

There is not much officially revealed about the next DLC, not even the name "Spirit of Le Mans", so you're probably one step ahead of us ;)

I think it was not intentional that you were/are able to see the pack at all, so don't worry about nothing happening for the moment

Race to glory at Le Mans past and present with the Project CARS 2 “Spirit of Le Mans” Pack. Fight the Battle of the Titans driving for Ferrari and Porsche on a painstakingly and faithfully recreated Le Sarthe Circuit as it was in the movie “Le Mans”. Race the V12 Ferrari 512 S and 512 M, and flat-12 Porsche 917 LH and relive the greatest sportscar era in history. Then fast-forward to now and fight for victory with four of today’s high-tech endurance heroes―the Toyota TS050 Hybrid, the Porsche 919 Hybrid, and two of Audi’s all-dominant racers, the high-grip Audi R18 (Fuji 2016) and high-speed Audi R18 (Le Mans 2016). Yesterday and today’s heroes, on the legendary Classic Circuit de la Sarthe: this is the “Spirit of Le Mans”.

Wait arent we supposed to get 9 cars?? It is actually 7.

Race to glory at Le Mans past and present with the Project CARS 2 “Spirit of Le Mans” Pack. Fight the Battle of the Titans driving for Ferrari and Porsche on a painstakingly and faithfully recreated Le Sarthe Circuit as it was in the movie “Le Mans”. Race the V12 Ferrari 512 S and 512 M, and flat-12 Porsche 917 LH and relive the greatest sportscar era in history. Then fast-forward to now and fight for victory with four of today’s high-tech endurance heroes―the Toyota TS050 Hybrid, the Porsche 919 Hybrid, and two of Audi’s all-dominant racers, the high-grip Audi R18 (Fuji 2016) and high-speed Audi R18 (Le Mans 2016). Yesterday and today’s heroes, on the legendary Classic Circuit de la Sarthe: this is the “Spirit of Le Mans”.

Wait arent we supposed to get 9 cars?? It is actually 7.

Where is that from?

Not a bad looking pack, Still 2 unannounced Cars I see, would be awesome if it were a Mazda and Peugeot or even the Old Gulf Ford GT40.

However It will most likely be from Ferrari or Porsche (Maybe Both).. Which I wouldn't mind but we already had a Porsche Pack and we know there is a Ferrari one coming in September..

Either way still look forward to adding these to the draw for my Drive every Car on Every track series.

Yes it is described as above, click on the Season Pass in the store to see what it includes and it is in there, I noticed after posting that it does actually say that it will activate on the 5th of June (or words to that effect) This is similar to the TT Ride on the Edge pre-order DLC that was available to install, but not activated till a few weeks later....maybe it's a new thing!

Yup i finally added funds to my psn and i'm ready to buy :D:gtpflag:

But where is the announcement :(

I bought the season pass since early December.

Im eagerly waiting for this pack. Ferrari 512 S and the Ferrari 512 M vs the Porsche 917K and the Porsche 917LH on classic Lemans oh yeah!!!

I'd expect update 6 before the DLC goes live. Any word on that?

Last update has already been the big update that usually takes place before the release of a DLC. DLC release update is usually just a smaller update. I guess the Le Mans spirit update will be somewhere in between, size-wise.

I only expect some bug fixing for next week - but surprises are very welcome.

(First paragraph was what I think I've read around release of that update and/or how I interpreted it; personal opinion though)

Last update has already been the big update that usually takes place before the release of a DLC. DLC release update is usually just a smaller update. I guess the Le Mans spirit update will be somewhere in between, size-wise.

What update was that? The one in April with the 488 Challenge? Don't the patches for new DLC usually come out a week or 2 before?

Le Mans DLC Car List

1971 Porsche 917 LH
1980 Porsche 924 Carrera GTP
1986 Porsche 961
1970 Ferrari 512 M
1970 Ferrari 512 S
2016 Audi R18 (Fuji)
2016 Audi R18 (Le Mans)
2016 Porsche 919
2016 Toyota TS050

Plus 1970s la sarthe circuit

Le Mans DLC Car List

1971 Porsche 917 LH
1980 Porsche 924 Carrera GTP
1986 Porsche 961
1970 Ferrari 512 M
1970 Ferrari 512 S
2016 Audi R18 (Fuji)
2016 Audi R18 (Le Mans)
2016 Porsche 919
2016 Toyota TS050

Plus 1970s la sarthe circuit
Awesome, but where did you get that list? Are these cars confirmed?

Aside from the authenticity of the list, where would the 924 GTP go? Own class is kind of silly....but group 4 and 5 machinery is different....hmm:confused:

And where would the 961 fit? GTO? that class would then span more than a decade....that´s hardly an improvement.

Its all Ferraris and Porsches a lot of people are going to riot over this lmaoooo

Well for me Ferrari all the way!!!

Ps: I welcome new cars and new brands. But since im a Ferrari fan this pack is a win for me I waited ages for a racing game to have the Ferrari 512 vs the Porsche 917.

Last edited:
Now available in New Zealand

Trailer in link:tup:

https://store.playstation.com/en-nz/product/EP0700-CUSA04093_00-PCARS2LEMANSPACK

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:
Its all Ferraris and Porsches a lot of people are going to riot over this lmaoooo

Well for me Ferrari all the way!!!

Ps: I welcome new cars and new brands. But since im a Ferrari fan this pack is a win for me I waited ages for a racing game to have the Ferrari 512 vs the Porsche 917.
There are two Audis and a Toyota also.

Latest Posts

Back