GT Sport Update v1.20 Arrives, Brings Bug Fixes

Hopefully this also fixes the problems people are having with their garages and libraries being erased despite only using 1 account on 1 console. 👍

Since when is that engine of the Veyron FLAT??? Ita not 3d.....
yeah why they not fixed it to this day is really strange, it's not only the engine cover buged but the exhaust cover looks better when you pause the game and this thing under the spoiler is only visable when you pause the game. LaFerrari is also missing some parts when you look at the car during the pause.

I noticed this morning on the livery editor when you do “duplicate on reverse”, it didn’t create a seperate decal, it included the new decal within the original. When did this happen?

I noticed this morning on the livery editor when you do “duplicate on reverse”, it didn’t create a seperate decal, it included the new decal within the original. When did this happen?
How come? Is it like an "associated" layer? Can you move both at the same time?

Still no backfires in 4K mode
Still no steering wheel in cockpit view on the audi R8
Still the same bad chasecam position for the Fiat 500

I'm disappointed
I got backfire in 4K mode with the 650S after the update.

I’m not sure, I only had a few minutes to play about earlier but I’ll try it again shortly and see what the deal is
Its not the same layer. If you put a shape layer on left/right view (set projection) to angle 10 and depth 10 it will become one shape.

I'm still figuring what caused that bug.:odd:
"Hopefully" that will get fixed in an update. At least bring this up to PD.
Wish there was a way to let them know about this kind of glitches. Reporting them on the "official" forum achieved nothing, since the 4C, M3, '87 Audi, Nismo R35, Nissan 2020 etc. still have their little bugs..

I'm still figuring what caused that bug.:odd:
"Hopefully" that will get fixed in an update. At least bring this up to PD.
Probably a wrong axis selected as the centerline of the steering wheel. For a computer science class i had to work on 2 games , one of them was a racing game. we had comparable problems with the wheels. Those effects where spectacular. from wondering why the car was jumping around erratically to fooling around with settings to improve the jumping. These things pop up sometimes, but that this one wasn't caught in quality control does surprise me.

Im not a computer guy and have no idea whats involved with computer programming or writing code, about all I know is computers work great until you take them apart and let smoke out. :lol::lol::lol:
Anyhoo, why does it seem like whenever PD adds content or makes large changes they need to come back a week or 2 later with another update to fix bugs? Is this normal stuff in the computer programming world? Is it that easy to make mistakes while typing in code or to have problems undetected by quality control??

Im not a computer guy and have no idea whats involved with computer programming or writing code, about all I know is computers work great until you take them apart and let smoke out. :lol::lol::lol:
Anyhoo, why does it seem like whenever PD adds content or makes large changes they need to come back a week or 2 later with another update to fix bugs? Is this normal stuff in the computer programming world? Is it that easy to make mistakes while typing in code or to have problems undetected by quality control??
It seems to be “normal”, or usual, at least; and not just in this world.

Testing with some engineers prior to launch is expensive and time consuming. The users’ tests and q-control costs nothing and the early adopters’ enthusiasm usually enough to avoid the negative effects. Unfortunatelly that can be the reason why we are buying more and more unfinished products. Like...

Back