the 2018 FIA-certified Gran Turismo Championships are underway and live

• Thread starter Haitauer
  • 217 comments
c077f2a0-bbaa-0132-46c0-0e9062a7590a.gif

Season 1 is basically just to qualify for Star Player status for the main Season 2 top 24 races.

Also worth keeping an eye on what manufacturers guys in other regions choose as you're relying on them as well to get your chosen manufacturer enough points.

Season 1 is basically just to qualify for Star Player status for the main Season 2 top 24 races.

Also worth keeping an eye on what manufacturers guys in other regions choose as you're relying on them as well to get your chosen manufacturer enough points.

We have some strategy to talk about :lol:

I was expecting a patch before the beginning of the FIA official events

Theres a lot of OP cars/manufacturers, the penalty system is far from ready.

If this thing really starts without some of these changes, it's going to be a mess.

GTS at this current form is not ready imo.

Its either this or wait until December 2022 :lol:, enough waiting, I know so many guys that are absolutely itching to race

I was expecting a patch before the beginning of the FIA official events

Theres a lot of OP cars/manufacturers, the penalty system is far from ready.

If this thing really starts without some of these changes, it's going to be a mess.

GTS at this current form is not ready imo.

Season 1 is basically just a qualifier, and apart from the Supra in Gr3 nothing really is OP.

No Slovenia nor Italy eligible?! Nurb winner is not eligible? pathetic.

You'd think Italy would be eligible and it's likely just a mistake with omitting it but who knows what legal issues and other complications this all throws up and what things could end up preventing players from certain countries from taking part officially.

Season 1 is basically just a qualifier, and apart from the Supra in Gr3 nothing really is OP.

Viper gr4 and megane trophy are also op.

Citroen has op fuel consumption. There's also some other GR3 cars that need changing.

Viper gr4 and megane trophy are also op.

Renault is in general, the GR3 is good if not quite op but the normal gr4 Megane for the high top speed tracks and then the Trophy for fuel economy and good speed on all other tracks will mean domination. So if you are the very best player or very close you just take them, of course that is no good for other good players as they won't get into the top 24 races once they start. ;)

Then of course there is also a chance of BOP changes during the season, I see a lot of unhappy people when that happens. :lol:

Renault is in general, the GR3 is good if not quite op but the normal gr4 Megane for the high top speed tracks and then the Trophy for fuel economy and good speed on all other tracks will mean domination. So if you are the very best player or very close you just take them, of course that is no good for other good players as they won't get into the top 24 races once they start. ;)

Then of course there is also a chance of BOP changes during the season, I see a lot of unhappy people when that happens. :lol:

Believe me, 80% of the players will pick Dodge/Renault/Toyota.

And the nations race will be basically one mark.

Let's hope they change something for the season 2 at the latest.

I bet Quebec players are not eligible again. The website is a mess. What countries/regions are eligible in the Americas?

They listed some european and middle east for the age restriction.

Don't think there's going to be non available countries.

It is weird that they only listed those countries indeed.

They listed some european and middle east for the age restriction.

Don't think there's going to be non available countries.

It is weird that they only listed those countries indeed.

No, it clearly said you must be from one of the countries listed to do Top 24 and Live events, but its an article directed at the EMEA region, Americas and Asia will need to hang tight for now.

No, it clearly said you must be from one of the countries listed to do Top 24 and Live events, but its an article directed at the EMEA region, Americas and Asia will need to hang tight for now.

That can not be right. No way they would exclude the other regions.

Weird that the american version of the news has the same list of countries that the EMEA.

That can not be right. No way they would exclude the other regions.

Weird that the american version of the news has the same list of countries that the EMEA.

They aren't excluding other regions, Americas and Asia just need to wait for their version of the article to be either fixed or published.

Back