The Vazirani Shul is India's Newest Supercar, and Kazunori Yamauchi Helped Design It

Powertrain isn't that complicated, I wrote a paper on this concept at uni over 15 years ago.

Basically microturbines are very effective at a single engine speed and can also run on loads of different fuels. So you just run it as a little generator at the peak efficiency of both the engine and the charger and then the rest of it is a conventional electric vehicle.

The front seems to be a complete rip off of the SSC Tuatara, but seeing as it's looking like it will never be made I guess it's fair game!

Shul-004.jpg

7f2f0871927eeda4cf67399d9a5a1997.jpg

So what's different about a microturbine compared to an "ordinary" gas turbine? Is it smaller than an ordinary turbine?

Hasn't the microturbine idea been tried before in the Jag CX75 Concept? But they couldn't get it to reach the claimed performance figures so ended up reverting to a traditional ICE-battery hybrid setup for the running Prototype car. I will be amazed if this thing will actually make it to volume production.

Would still be nice to have in GTS though. Maybe also add a Tata Nano and Buddh Circuit in an Indian themed update :lol:

A boutique supercar from a random country with design input by Yamauchi is the best of both worlds. Gran Turismo and Yamauchi get the usual press for something amazing hyped for an unspecified date, but this time they can cut out the middleman where anyone ever expects it to release as promised.

Following the "logic" some GTP members have, since GT is on the car clearly this car will be in a future GT game or even the current game at some point. This is obvious, where the real mental gymnastics come in to play is that since this car also has Force India input, a handful of Force India F1 cars and related content will be coming to a future GT game as well! 💡:dopey:

I was going to say how much I disliked teases, yesterday but the technologies to do so conspired against me. Thanks Chikane for the video.

The Shul looks great overall but the single vent in the front fender greeting the split vent in the door causes some confusion in symetry for me. Now for some performance numbers...

Following the "logic" some GTP members have, since GT is on the car clearly this car will be in a future GT game or even the current game at some point. This is obvious, where the real mental gymnastics come in to play is that since this car also has Force India input, a handful of Force India F1 cars and related content will be coming to a future GT game as well! 💡:dopey:

Wait if that means Forca India F1 cars that means F1... you know where F1 races? Spa. We figured it out boys Spa confirmed for July update!

Anyone still remember this? We haven't heard anything about it since last year, and considering Force India no longer exists, it may never see the light of day ever again.

Back