Own Japan's First Supercar With This Rare US-Spec 1967 Toyota 2000GT

The tool kit seems to have a large padlock included??? !!! And coloured to match the paint colour?

When I saw the Bond Movie, I thought - "I didn't know they make a convertable 2000 GT". And now I know they only made two, for the Bond movie! Makes me wonder if Aston actually made a DB5 with rotating number plates and machine guns etc etc ;)

So sweet. $800k would be kinda scary money to invest in that car though. Probably I would change my tune if I spent more time understanding the level of support it has.

I saw a dark red one here in Dallas a few months ago at an exotic/Italian show at the local Ferrari dealer.

It was absolutely amazing (& sad) how many people passed over it not knowing it was easily one of the rarest and most expensive cars there.

I googled Toyota 2000 GT for sale and clicked on the first link, it contained two for sale, the one in this article and a red one for
1. 087 121 milllion to 1.358 901 mil. The red one could be the same one McLaren seen. The red is on sale at the moment.
Ohh and I love this car, something about it just makes you like it. GT4 got me into this with a mission at New York. Glad it’s in GTS. :cheers:
https://www.classicdriver.com/en/cars/toyota/2000-gt?make=234&model=2368

Last edited:
Beautiful car. I use to have one but sold it.

Big huge edit:
Oh, did I forget to mention it was in GT4 :lol:

Last edited:
I googled Toyota 2000 GT for sale and clicked on the first link, it contained two for sale, the one in this article and a red one for
1. 087 121 milllion to 1.358 901 mil. The red one could be the same one McLaren seen. The red is on sale at the moment.
Ohh and I love this car, something about it just makes you like it. GT4 got me into this with a misssion at New York. Glad it’s in GTS. :cheers:
https://www.classicdriver.com/en/cars/toyota/2000-gt?make=234&model=2368
Beautiful car but I went back to check my photos of the one here and they’re not the same. The one here was actually RHD and wearing foreign plates.

It looks like that red one was auctioned a couple years ago through Mecum, though: $1.25m-$1.5m.

So sweet. $800k would be kinda scary money to invest in that car though. Probably I would change my tune if I spent more time understanding the level of support it has.
2000GT is all about the Low production numbers, this will be a million dollar car in time.

Is this color in GTS? Is there any way to get it in the game?
Unfortunatly, this color is not in GTS. But you can just paint it that color. You can buy the car in the Toyota dealership.
Toyota-2000GT-1967-Gran-Turismo-Sport-890x510.jpg

Now that the 2000GT in GTS, I want the Sports 800 to return!
latest

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen a white 2000GT at a classic car concours. One of, if not the, most beautiful cars I have ever seen in the flesh.

Back