McLaren Special Operations Flies Under the Radar With the Stealth Theme 720S

Can I ask what "smclvictory" is supposed to mean? Unless it's a typo...

I have to admit though, the gray and red really works well together on the car!

It reminds me about my SMS-R Stealth Satin 720S resin model (1:12 scale) that came with the Project CARS 2 Ultra edition. :)

Sorry for the bad pic, it’s dark here and that acrylic cover is reflecting my iPad flash. But you get the idea. :)

DCE13F76-365E-4801-967F-6FF399D01EDD.jpeg

It really does not matter what that race suit weighs really - you sit in a car with it, you are not doing a marathon in it.

and may i guess that embarassing themselves in front of the world in F1 is of less concern for them than this suit LMAO

it looks like it atleast

It really does not matter what that race suit weighs really - you sit in a car with it, you are not doing a marathon in it.

When it comes to racing, anywhere you can save even a fraction of a pound of weight is helpful. While it might not be a drastic decrease, it contributes to an overall lighter race weight. Plus wearing something lighter, especially in the hot cockpit of a race car, will make the drive feel a little better.

Haven’t learned anything from the Gallardo days of Lamborghini; multiple random editions barely move numbers and do nothing for resale values.

With a name like "Stealth", I would expect it to not bear any features that cause it to call more attention to itself than the standard model.

This honestly look brilliant to my eyes. The 720s just grows and grows on me. Potentialy my favorite supercar at this point.

Back