Is Lotus Set To Return to Gran Turismo Sport?

Yes yes Loootus Looootus

More 1

Attachments

• lotus-exige-lf1-interior-photo-605184-s-986x603.jpg
    lotus-exige-lf1-interior-photo-605184-s-986x603.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 98
  • lotus-exige-lf1-interior-photo-4854151-s-986x603.jpg
    lotus-exige-lf1-interior-photo-4854151-s-986x603.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 90
Isn't the reason they're not in the game essentially them trying to pull a Spa? Forgot where I read this, but I remember someone saying that they saw PD going and hiked the price.

Hypothetical: If Lotus did return to GTS, would the F1500T-A be renamed to the 97T and put in the Lotus dealership? Would there be a duplicate of it in the Lotus dealership, or would nothing change at all?

I think the specs would be slightly different but I knew Lotus would return, but when...
The track I would love to come is between Zolder or Road America

I hope they make a return, Lotus cars are always great drives.
I'd love to see the 98 Esprit instead of the 02, that back end is just prettier to me

I’m not surprised GT haven’t made custom GT3 and GT4 cars for all manufactures. It’s be cool to see all makers compete in on FIA. It would be weird considering they are all newer cars so it would be harder for DeTomaso for example. But it’s also weird both custom VW don’t have the base on game so why have a Viper, or a Corvette gr.4 instead of something that makes more sense like a challenger, or a Malibu or impala

Hypothetical: If Lotus did return to GTS, would the F1500T-A be renamed to the 97T and put in the Lotus dealership? Would there be a duplicate of it in the Lotus dealership, or would nothing change at all?

The Lotus 97T would most likely be a standalone car as the F1500-T isn't 100% the same car. That said, there's a whole range of lotus race and road cars that would compliment GTSport

ss3
I’m not surprised GT haven’t made custom GT3 and GT4 cars for all manufactures. It’s be cool to see all makers compete in on FIA. It would be weird considering they are all newer cars so it would be harder for DeTomaso for example. But it’s also weird both custom VW don’t have the base on game so why have a Viper, or a Corvette gr.4 instead of something that makes more sense like a challenger, or a Malibu or impala
I think the most appropriate Chevy for Gr.4 would be the Camaro.

I would love to see a Gr.4 Evora.

The Lotus Elise 111R 2004 is my favourite car of all time, & has been ever since I fell in love with it in Gran Turismo 4. From GT5 Prologue onwards, it produced some of the greatest online racing I've ever experienced, & I really love the handling especially the way the car rotates (which aspect GT games always nailed; Assetto Corsa on PS4 fails miserably in this area). I can only dream of owning one in real life, so would dearly love to have it back in GT Sport again.

Lotus & PD; shake hands & make up already!

:cheers:

VBR
The Lotus Elise 111R 2004 is my favourite car of all time, & has been ever since I fell in love with it in Gran Turismo 4. From GT5 Prologue onwards, it produced some of the greatest online racing I've ever experienced, & I really love the way the car rotates/oversteers which handling aspect GT games always nailed (Assetto Corsa on PS4 fails miserably in this area). I can only dream of owning one in real life, so would dearly love to have it back in GT Sport again.

Lotus & PD; shake hands & make up already!

:cheers:

If I remember right, the weight distribution of that Lotus was something like 35/65... which makes me miss the ‘ Weight Ballast’ tuning ability GT5/GT6 had. You could radically change a cars handling with that, most often, improve it.

If I remember right, the weight distribution of that Lotus was something like 35/65... which makes me miss the ‘ Weight Ballast’ tuning ability GT5/GT6 had. You could radically change a cars handling with that, most often, improve it.

IMHO, the handling in that car was perfect already, & just how I like it. Plus, I hardly ever tuned in past GT games, as I much preferred racing in Tuning Prohibited lobbies. I can only remember entering a tuning lobby twice in GT5, & never did in GT6. Most of my racing was done in Shuffle & Spec lobbies back then.

Back