GT Sport is a "Completely Different Experience" With the New PS5 Controller

I'm wondering if they're going to release updates with content exclusive to the PS5 regarding GT Sport. Maybe dynamic weather? It would be interesting to see.

text says "just" the vibration depth of the control, on rough terrain of the GT7, I think that comes from the delay to come as monthly updates, because in the middle is the GT7 under development, and it does more options recovery is the following GT Corner Sport

Would be great if we could keep using our GTS copy on PS5 and keep the progress. I would be fine with a small fee for "next-gen update" if that means more than resolution bump that is.

Would be great if we could keep using our GTS copy on PS5 and keep the progress. I would be fine with a small fee for "next-gen update" if that means more than resolution bump that is.

I am 99.9% sure there is a way to carry over your save game. Should be linked to your PSN profile. "Next gen update" should be free, whatever that might be. We just shouldnt expect dynamic weather cause this would exclude the PS4 players.

Should be exciting playing GT on PS5 with the new Controller. Can’t wait.
Also on a more person note. I’m on the toilet as one does, and I can hear my neighbours TV he’s scrolling through the PS4 menus I know that sound lol. Can’t figure what he’s playing but it’s got dialogue of sorts.

I'm wondering if they're going to release updates with content exclusive to the PS5 regarding GT Sport. Maybe dynamic weather? It would be interesting to see.
I doubt it. It's going to be shared over with the PS4, and we know it isn't done there already, so it just doesn't seem plausible.

I can't remember who, but one of the guys who made it to the live events had never used a wheel before.

That was Daniel Solis (DodgeLamb).

And of course there are serious drivers using a controller. People should use whatever they can afford or are comfortable with. One of the great strengths of Gran Turismo is that the game is well balanced between wheel and pad users.

So the PlayStation 4 only gets one Gran Turismo game and Gran Turismo 7 will be out by almost half the life cycle of the PlayStation 5 I think.

So the PlayStation 4 only gets one Gran Turismo game and Gran Turismo 7 will be out by almost half the life cycle of the PlayStation 5 I think.

Thats because GT6 was veeeery late to the party on PS3. PS4 came out sooner then GT6! That being said, its too early to speculate about GT7 release.

But honestly i see that happening within the next 3 years, and PS5 should be around for ten years in one way or the other.

Thats because GT6 was veeeery late to the party on PS3. PS4 came out sooner then GT6! That being said, its too early to speculate about GT7 release.

But honestly i see that happening within the next 3 years, and PS5 should be around for ten years in one way or the other.

I'm relatively sure GT7 will be either released in 2021 or even this year. PD has everything they need. Car models are 8K-ready/NextGen-compatible and PS5 is even easier to develop for. Sport was released back in 2017. My guess is that GT:S will get a PS5 update at Day 1 and one year later we will get GT7.

I recall Sony saying that backwards compatibility was not a sure thing for PS5 at this point in time. It's also not unheard of to see previous gen Gran Turismo titles show up on the next system, shown off internally or at a public event, and then nothing ever comes of it. There were a lot of Gran Turismo tech demos on PlayStation 3 that never turned into anything, or eventually their features showed up in GT 5 and 6.

Guess thats a nice thing to have, but for wheel users like me, it doesent really matter.
I think that it will matter, if they are putting more detail into feed back that should be a good thing. Wheel rims could end up with hepatic feed back as well which would be an added element. Only down side is if it causes problems for traditional mechanics that go into wheel vibration but I don't see why that would be the case. Perhaps some who knows more could have the answers.

Yeah, must be a miracle pad that recive and transform mystical futuristic data from alien satelites on beteigeuze into never feeled bumps and track details!
The immersion is so big, if you close your eyes, its like sitting in a real car!! Not even real race drivers experience this awesome track details!!!
I will sell my dd and order 10 of this joypads!!!!

Lol but you don't even feel the road much with a ffb wheel so..
Yeah, must be a miracle pad that recive and transform mystical futuristic data from alien satelites on beteigeuze into never feeled bumps and track details!
The immersion is so big, if you close your eyes, its like sitting in a real car!! Not even real race drivers experience this awesome track details!!!
I will sell my dd and order 10 of this joypads!!!!
From the article:
It’s also further confirmation of an extra layer of depth to GT Sport that may not be entirely noticeable on PS4.
;)

Back