How to Watch All This Weekend's Esports Racing Live

One more that's not on the list, the World RX Esports Invitational, a rallycross event featuring DiRT Rally 2.0:

They don't have a stream up yet but it'll be here: https://www.youtube.com/user/RallycrossRXTV/

2pm UK (13.00 UTC) on Sunday. Notable drivers include Nicki Thiim, Timmy Hansen, Antonio Felix da Costa and Mika Salo.

Last edited:
Well then. An IndyCar driver - and quite the prominent one - has just made himself look like an absolute cockpirate.

A doubly bad decision when you consider his team (which happens to be owned by the new series owner) is looking to bring a certain Kiwi that won today’s race over from the Supercars team.

Well done Scotty McLaughlin! New Zealand represent!
Although, that's the last IndyCar online race I watch. Shame, as the series was going really well, until a few spoilt little children couldn't have their way. Pagenaud intentionally brakechecking Norris to 'show him who's boss' was awful stuff.

Won't even comment on the conduct of Santino Ferrucci. Absolutely revolted by tonight's poor conduct.

Well, that's him hoisted by his own petard...

Edit: Skip to 1hr48:00 for the crash, keep on watching for him clearly stated he was taking Lando out.

Last edited:
Ha, look at the saltiness in here.
52840547.jpg

Austin is on YouTube now.
Thanks, I found his channel after I posted. It's refreshing to have a channel which points out what games are doing wrong (a lot of influencers don't want to say anything bad in case they're not sent free codes for the next release), ultimately that criticism is good for the genre.

I wonder if the drivers are taking things less seriously because the game is not simulating the real thing very well, if it's not like driving a real car why not treat it like a demolition derby? On a side note I can't be the only one who wants to see Clint Bowyer and a bunch of NASCAR drivers go at it on Wreckfest 💡

Is anyone watching The Race All-Star Series? They're racing at Zandvoort with the Brabham BT44B and Alonso is there. He made an utter fool of himself and then quit out. Whlat a yoke lol

I don't know if I'd call it a yoke. He supposedly just got a rig yesterday. I think it shows that practice makes perfect, I mean, the guy obviously knows how to throw around the real things.

Did you see him drive straight onto the track into another car? That was the last time they showed him and he DNF'd after that. It's one thing to get used to the cars but another to rejoin the track safely. The entire race he looked like he was trying to get to the front by any means necessary. Spun multiple times from dangerous moves.

Back