Mazda RX-Vision GT3 Revealed in new Gran Turismo Sport Trailer Video

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 24 comments
  • 4,516 views
When that rotary scream kicks in at 0:30

giphy.gif
 
To the untrained eyes, and if I didn't know better, I can see myself saying:

This is a game?! are you sure this is a game? It looks so real! It looks too good!
 
Without a doubt the most beautiful of the Vision GTs.
 
I am Very Impressed by the Video and the car, mabe it just me but I have a feeling is that video was made on a ps5, if u look at the trees and Detail to the track.

on a down side I would of love a track or at least a wet add on to existing track
 
For my livery that I'll be making tomorrow, I was thinking something like this 787B Mad Mike render:

mazda_787b_mad_mike_by_nancorocks-dcbbjhm.png


Hope the number plate isn't in a crappy position.
 
For my livery that I'll be making tomorrow, I was thinking something like this 787B Mad Mike render:

View attachment 922697

Hope the number plate isn't in a crappy position.
That's the make or break question. Shouldn't be too bad, if it's a small Race Number like the 650S. Keeping it off the bonnet, as with both Atenzas, gets my vote.
 
Exhaust is on the wrong side:lol:, Sounds like a 3 rotor 20B.
 
Back