Gran Turismo Sport Players Have Bought 300,000 Examples of the Toyota GR Yaris

After bringing back the supra and the new yaris i wonder if toyota has a New Trueno project in the works
Would make sense. Or better yet. Modern Corolla FX-16 GT-S.

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg

I'd like to know how many Ferrari 330 P4's have been sold.

And how many were paid for with PSN credits. It’s a shame GTSs car economy is a dlc Ripoff / grind fest. The game was marred by it, just to make more $$$ and let’s hope that’s not an indication of GT7

mef
And how many were paid for with PSN credits. It’s a shame GTSs car economy is a dlc Ripoff / grind fest. The game was marred by it, just to make more $$$ and let’s hope that’s not an indication of GT7

I beleive nothing above $2 mil. is available on PSN?

After bringing back the supra and the new yaris i wonder if toyota has a New Trueno project in the works

Imagine my disappointment when I heard the new Corolla Apex has no power upgrades. :banghead: IDK why they can't put the GR engine into the sedan as well as the hatchback, its the exact same platform.

Last edited:
Are toyota doing any more performance models? I think these are still token efforts in that for every Yaris GR released they will have RAV4s and Siennas and Tacomas Hiaces that like actually make money?

Imagine my disappointment when I heard the new Corolla Apex has no power upgrades. :banghead: IDK why they can't put the GR engine into the sedan as well as the hatchback, its the exact same platform.
They can, and probably can charge more for that too.
Probably will be rebadged under something Lexus.

Would make sense. Or better yet. Modern Corolla FX-16 GT-S.

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg

There was one I saw posted online with what I've read are period correct Tom's rims which I thought was pretty tasty.

Which reminds me, I was a huge fan of the City Turbo II and '87 Civic in the older games. They could have a decent 80's compact subcategory with some carefully selected cars.

7495A502-9085-496D-8FF3-0C5619434069.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm quite a fan of the Starlet GT P80/P90.

maxresdefault.jpg

The std. n/a models were common here but they are getting rare as they are cheap $2k cars that have been crashed smashed by people who use them as poverty transport.

The JDM turbo models are also rare because most people would not bother importing such a cheap car going rather to the RWD iconic turbo sports cars.

But with a 133hp four cyl. turbo engine its quite a laugh if you're into that Mini aesthetic.

Back