Lamborghini Vision Gran Turismo 1:18 Scale Model Coming This Year From Maisto

2021 and 2021 would match, so that could be, wanted or wanted not, another hint for release of Gran Turismo 7 in 2021, even though no release announce. And new wheels in 2021.
Btw: I must confess, at first I thought after seeing the picture, it will come now as we waited so long, but only a model..

Last edited:
I love the design, but it's a shame only Maisto is making this model in 1/18 - It'll be a very low quality.
Hopefully another company will get the go-ahead to make them. AutoArt have done a whole bunch of good quality GT models in the past.
I'm still rocking my white Ford GT Spec II Gran Turismo, it's beautiful. 👍

Yeah, Maisto and BBurago suck, but at least it is affordable.
Would love to have a collection of all GT diecast models, but I can't spend 1000 bucks+ for model cars.

I love the design, but it's a shame only Maisto is making this model in 1/18 - It'll be a very low quality.
Hopefully another company will get the go-ahead to make them. AutoArt have done a whole bunch of good quality GT models in the past.
I'm still rocking my white Ford GT Spec II Gran Turismo, it's beautiful. 👍

Could be worse. It could be Solido making it. It's probably Maisto because they're cheap and they'll fly off the shelves of supermarkets. To me this car appeals more to children (no offence intended btw). A kid walking through a supermarket and see's this for $25 is more likely to buy it than go to a dedicated model shop and spend at least 3x as much for the Autoart/Kyosho/Minichamps equivalent. Some kids purposely go to places like walmart to buy a horde of Maisto models because they just want the cars and don't really care about quality.

Last edited:
Sorry but I cannot resist...

The moment when a Maisto diecast model potentinally comes out before the actual VGT has appeared in the actual Gran Turismo video game series...

Back