3DMark 11 Thread.

• Thread starter Casio
  • 381 comments

Casio

Born From Jets
Premium
BradleyH131
This thread is nothing but E-Peen. I want to see some crazy scores and rage wars here people.

Steps
  1. Download 3DMark 11
  2. Run it
  3. Post Results
  4. That's it!

I'll add a leaderboard too:

FkOL4.png

Last edited:
Oh cripes. I'll give this a go shortly but I fear I am not going to do too well.

*edit*
I thought I ha directx 11 but I guess not. That'll be 0 then. Worse than I thought!

Last edited:
I'll do this but I fear it will be in the ~3000 category :lol:
If it is lower I will just have to lie... :sly:

P4011

I would try and overtake Casio but I will another day. :lol:

I'm thinking the ATI 5*** series of cards are always going to struggle against the GTX 4**s here because of how heavily DX11 dependant this benchmark is. The 4**s handle it better, as shown by Omnis. :P I had to overclock my 5850 a fair bit to even get a decent-ish score. That's with a i7 860 @3.3Ghz - the results haven't picked that up for some reason.

Pfft. All you need is more power, evidenced by my gain of some 1800 points simply from firing up my second GPU :lol:

Pfft. All you need is more power, evidenced by my gain of some 1800 points simply from firing up my second GPU :lol:
Haha, I have thought about buying another 5850 but I don't know my 700W power supply will handle it... :lol:

How are you finding the 480? My 470 isn't enjoying this summer...

Also updated.

Takes anything I throw at it. Like CS5. It's only hot when you start hardcore benching, etc.

Yep, it was my little project this past fall! Its in a freezing cold basement though so you hardly notice haha

You might want to check your power settings.. Alot of newer laptops switch to integrated graphics to save power but you should be able to configure it so that it only does that while on battery.

Looks like it ran on intel graphics. Does your CPU have a intel graphics onboard?

Yes.

You might want to check your power settings.. Alot of newer laptops switch to integrated graphics to save power but you should be able to configure it so that it only does that while on battery.

I've checked them. I even tried to stop my screen from shutting off when I close the lid, but I can't stop my laptop from doing that. I'm going to take a closer look, right now.

It's hard for me to help there since I have no experience with switching from Intel to Nvidia. But I read somewhere that you can go into the Nvidia Control Panel and set it to use the Nvidia graphics.

Back