3K drag

Discussion in 'GT6 Drag Racing' started by UnknownTuner, Aug 5, 2015.

1. UnknownTuner

UnknownTuner

Can anyone explain why quarter mile racers are scared to step out the box and experience a new type of drag? No dumb comments or remarks just a simple question, thanks for your time..

2. Meenabon

Meenabon

Not everyone likes to change something that they've grown used to.

3. UnknownTuner

UnknownTuner

I guess that's understandable, 3K drag requires a good tune, you can tree but still get pulled back, I guess everyone is use to going 120 to 180 and releasing their ebrake faster

4. levitt1991

levitt1991

I wouldn't say they're scared, some people just like short drags instead of longer ones. I learned to tune on 3k but moved to 1/4 because I preferred the shorter races.

5. UnknownTuner

UnknownTuner

Nice, I use quarter mile race but all that taking 45 minutes to ghost to throw the other one off I can't handle. I hold my breath when I do intense races, that's just me...

6. Garage13

Garage13

I tune 3k for my transmissions but i have very few dedicated 3k cars.I mainly circuit race

7. OgCoke

OgCoke

The best thing to do is just play the entire game beyond its limits. Tune everything.. it took me some time but even I bought a wheel just to try out the vicious Nurburgring. I can tune anything and make every car distribute its max power for each and every racing class, tier by tier. I learned just about everything because i experienced every race type. If anyone is up for a drag lobby, wether its 3k, 1/4 Mile, Nurburgring, ill consider unplugging my Next gens.

8. Garage13

Garage13

I do agree, I'm with Velocity Tuners which do everything from 1/4,3k to circuit,drift.I do drag occasionally and I have noticed a lot of drag racers are reluctant to do circuit racing.I will admit I am not good at 1/4 setup.3k I'm better at for some reason along with circuit. People should be open or more open to do more types of racing since alot is offered on gt6

9. Thebest2016

Thebest2016 (Banned)

@OgCoke

If you are the best, why don't you post some times on the leaderboard?