3K drag

United States
United States
Can anyone explain why quarter mile racers are scared to step out the box and experience a new type of drag? No dumb comments or remarks just a simple question, thanks for your time..

I guess that's understandable, 3K drag requires a good tune, you can tree but still get pulled back, I guess everyone is use to going 120 to 180 and releasing their ebrake faster

I wouldn't say they're scared, some people just like short drags instead of longer ones. I learned to tune on 3k but moved to 1/4 because I preferred the shorter races.

Nice, I use quarter mile race but all that taking 45 minutes to ghost to throw the other one off I can't handle. I hold my breath when I do intense races, that's just me...

The best thing to do is just play the entire game beyond its limits. Tune everything.. it took me some time but even I bought a wheel just to try out the vicious Nurburgring. I can tune anything and make every car distribute its max power for each and every racing class, tier by tier. I learned just about everything because i experienced every race type. If anyone is up for a drag lobby, wether its 3k, 1/4 Mile, Nurburgring, ill consider unplugging my Next gens.

I do agree, I'm with Velocity Tuners which do everything from 1/4,3k to circuit,drift.I do drag occasionally and I have noticed a lot of drag racers are reluctant to do circuit racing.I will admit I am not good at 1/4 setup.3k I'm better at for some reason along with circuit. People should be open or more open to do more types of racing since alot is offered on gt6

Back