3rd Annual GTPlanet London 12 Hour

• Thread starter AJ
  • 263 comments
REVISED SESSION TIMES

QP3 = 15:50-16:20
QP4 = 16:30-17:10

Last edited:
Hi AJ, can you add to our 39 team conversation to GTMX-Alfavanti, so he can send you the qp pictures, results, thanks.

UPDATE & CONTINGENCIES FOR PSN NETWORK OUTAGE

- PSN is currently experiencing unexpected issues which may have an impact on the Race.

- Due to the 'curfew' of 20:00 at Brands Hatch. The Race Clock will start at at 07:00 UTC as scheduled regardless.

- A decision is currently being made at what time the race will be abandoned if we are unable to start on time, however it will not be before 13:00 UTC.

AJ

- PSN is currently experiencing unexpected issues which may have an impact on the Race.

- Due to the 'curfew' of 20:00 at Brands Hatch. The Race Clock will start at at 07:00 UTC as scheduled regardless.

- A decision is currently being made at what time the race will be abandoned if we are unable to start on time, however it will not be before 13:00 UTC.
PSN works fine for me.

My PSN was very good during the QP3 session. I wasn't kicked out from the lobby. But I just did a Driver Change because I already have done a lap time. Besides, I decided to give a chance to CrazyJohn, as he couldn't do the QP4.

Anyways, I hope that we have no issues tommorrow during the race.

Just a little random thing I noticed, why are certain drivers and teams bolded in the entry list?

AJ

The situation seems to have improved.

the PSN has been absolutely awful today. I'm just messing around right now online (have been for about 5 hours now,) and about every 10 minutes all of the rooms crash. Honestly we're not ever going to get a single lap in at this rate

:guilty:

RIP in peace, PSN

Last edited:
@AJ If this goes on, when will we know what time the race will start UTC?

1. AJ
    Premium

Today at 2:18 PM

Twitter - Sportscar Noticeboard & Forums - Karting Noticeboard & Forums

Ph1sher and TeamEdge702 like this.
    Like + Quote

Back