400PP Non-Racing Cars & Tuned Cars Super Lap: Tsukuba Circuit

  • Thread starter Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 120 comments
  • 24,351 views
Messages
2,517
United Kingdom
London
Messages
nowcontrol
400PP Non-Racing Cars & Tuned Cars Super Lap: Tsukuba Circuit

400PP Non-Racing Cars & Tuned Cars Super Lap Tsukuba Circuit.jpg


Rankings Registration: 22/01/2015 – 05/02/2015 .. 03:00 GMT/UTC
Period of Availability: 22/01/2015 – 19/02/2015 .. 03:00 GMT/UTC

Entry Requirements:
PP: 400 or less
Tyres: Comfort Hard or less
Categories: Normal / Tuned Car
Nitrous: Cannot be Fitted

Prizes:
Gold: Cr. 88,000
Silver: Cr. 56,000
Bronze: Cr. 26,400

Gift(s):
Gold: GT POLARIZED 001-P paint chip

Target Time:
Gold: 1:15.000
Silver: 1:17.000
Bronze: 1:23.000

SRF is forced OFF (grayed out) in Driving Options menu.

Course Conditions:
Track: Tsukuba Circuit
Track Length: 1.27 miles / 2044 m
Time of day: **:**
Temp: *
Precipitation: 0%

Tunes:

Lotus Elise 111R '04 by praiano63

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 by MOPARbarrett5

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 by GT_Rajman

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 by SW__10

Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP.
 
Last edited:
One lap with my Lotus 111R '04 for Gold. Nothing special at 1:12.872. I will need to play with my tune because I have my springs & dampers set a bit too firm for these tires. Let's see the string of Suzuki GSX-R's now... :rolleyes:
 
Comfort hard + NO SRF :eek: :p Someone at PD is getting a bit smarter :lol:
Smarter, but no memory of 2 weeks ago.
Different styles of driving doesn't make it okay to have the same track 2 trials in a row.
 
So many tracks, so few being used.
Ascari for one has had only one or two events, this for sure needs more as the other new GT6 tracks are getting a lot of seasonal-time.
 
Gave this a quick go, took a screenshot while it lasted :p

IMG_1463.JPG



I suspect I'll lose 10 places by the time I posted this but it's a fun combo so I'll be back for it :)

Edit: down to a 1'07.335 and someone's already felt the need to cheat their way to the top :lol:
 
Last edited:
Little Drift + still get gold. (Exhibition show !) :cheers:
 
Let's see the string of Suzuki GSX-R's now... :rolleyes:

Like you, I tried some different cars other than the Suzuki GSX-R. I won't even try the Suzuki for an easy gold. :rolleyes:
Dare to be different people! My best time may stink, but at least it wasn't with an incorrectly PP rated, Suzuki that the people at PD are obviously so enamored with. :rolleyes:

Feel free to laugh at my pathetic time driving a lowly Lotus Elise Type 72....

Snapshot_20150122_033735.jpg
 
Last edited:
First out got a 1:11 with the GSX-r thing. need more time and a decent tune up!
 
Currently sitting at 1:16.284 with a 100% stock '82 Audi Quattro. That was first pass with that car. Easily hit just outside of silver with Abarth Punto totally stock.
 
1:09.786 at present. there's the odd 10th how people are doing 1:06's in the same car is beyond me... I'm on the ragged edge
 
1:09.786 at present. there's the odd 10th how people are doing 1:06's in the same car is beyond me... I'm on the ragged edge
The top time is a hacked car, it's 1'07s you're looking for 👍
 
Gave this a quick go, took a screenshot while it lasted :p

View attachment 295673


I suspect I'll lose 10 places by the time I posted this but it's a fun combo so I'll be back for it :)

Edit: down to a 1'07.335 and someone's already felt the need to cheat their way to the top :lol:
I like that you've said that because how do they get up there in the same car. have you got a tune for 1:07? I can only do a 1:09.7 so I'm currently 3 secs off the pace and I'm flat out! they must all do something to achieve it! it worries me because I want to enter GT academy but what's the point if people cheat?
 
I like that you've said that because how do they get up there in the same car. have you got a tune for 1:07? I can only do a 1:09.7 so I'm currently 3 secs off the pace and I'm flat out! they must all do something to achieve it! it worries me because I want to enter GT academy but what's the point if people cheat?
I don't have the tune with me but what i did wasn't too fancy anyway. Kept the power stock, added 200kg ballast and then used power limiter until it reached 400pp. Brakes at 4/2 and tranny trick on the gears, most of the other settings were just set at neutral values.

Found it amusing P1 was using dirt tyres, just tried watching the replay and it's glitchy as :lol:
 
Back