400PP Non-Racing Cars & Tuned Cars Super Lap: Tsukuba Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 120 comments
I only ran a 1:08.0 with the Suzuki but I noticed that the lap I ran (at that time I haven't watched the leaders replay to know the best line) was close to the exact same line and speed as the leaders. I got to 99 mph on the back straight so I think I may have stumbled upon a fast tune (I just can't get as much out of it as better drivers with wheels probably can).
20150122_222536.jpg 20150122_222743.jpg 20150122_222846.jpg 20150122_222725.jpg 20150122_222702.jpg 20150122_222617.jpg 20150122_222554.jpg
Post if the pictures are blurry and I will type the tune out tomorrow.

Another world no. 1 ranking hack ! Look at the tires and the car !
Registered using Comfort hard but in the video is Dirt tires. Maybe hacked using race tires but forgot to change the name of the tires !

20150123_120158.jpg

20150123_122939.jpg

20150123_122901.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I'd like to see that too. I am missing something, out of first corner, some line always keeps overtaking me on the "straight". I must have something wrong in the tune.

I think your main problem is the car weight. Make'd better not pure weight reduction. I drive 840 kg (200 lbs) of ballast. Due to the more KW You have more power and quicker acceleration.

Rise after my first exit at 1: 07,8xx. But there is still some air. :)

I think your main problem is the car weight. Make'd better not pure weight reduction. I drive 840 kg (200 lbs) of ballast. Due to the more KW You have more power and quicker acceleration.

Rise after my first exit at 1: 07,8xx. But there is still some air. :)

200 lbs is 90.71kg not 840kg. The slider measures how many kg of ballast you'd like to add. Therefore, 200kg is 440 lbs of ballast.

P5 ;)

My setup Suzuki GSX-R
400PO/126hp no change new oil (racing exhaust only)

@GT_Rajman

I've tried mine and they are only 124bhp, is your 126bhp with an oil change?

Nice Time btw. 👍

EDIT: also, have you fitted a rear wing and if so, at what downforce?

I do not understand your spoiler information, is this sizes?

OK thanks Rajman, thanks for posting your top 10 tune.

What is your power measured in?BHP, KW??

Last edited:
Hahah wow well done taking up my challenge! Didn't think anyone would be able to do it. Congratulations :bowdown:👍

The drink is in the post!

I will try it myself.

It was the first car I tried, then I saw your post. Didn't find it too bad, about 10 laps and a couple of tweaks to a tune I had. Needed to hit the zone though, was .2 off gold before the money lap :cheers:

image.jpg

Thank you @GT_Rajman for the Setup m8 :) It doesn't suit perfectly to me, but I will try to modify it to my driving style and then share it here for you guys.

I was able to do 1:07:300, sitting 14th overall ;)

Cheers.

-Sergio.

(Sorry for double Posting, I've pressed the wrong button :()

Thank you @GT_Rajman for the Setup m8 :) It doesn't suit perfectly to me, but I will try to modify it to my style of driving and then I share it here for you guys.

I was able to do 1:07:300, sitting 14th overall ;)

Cheers.

-Sergio.

I couldn't get it to work for me as it's an active steering tune, way too loose. :eek:

@GT_Rajman thanks for sharing your setup. Any suggestions on why I get only to 123 bhp? Dirty oil?

Either buy a new gsxr or rebuild engine.

That's the beauty of them being readily available now. :)

Who is in charge of these seasonal's at PD? Am afraid this person isn't capable to use his brain completely. :ouch:
He must be found and thrown out of the PD building quickly.
Where is the imagination? So many tracks and cars and then they come up with this 🤬....again.:mad:

(Sorry for this small rant)

Even thou it's the same track as last week and for a proper time you need the very overused GSX/R again, I´m still trying my best to get a proper time. Presently at 1:08,351 with DS3 (ABS1).
Using @SW__10 tune for this car from Willow street with some minor adjustments. Still messing up the last corner.....

This TT would have probably been more fun and a nice change if it had been at Silverstone: Stowe Circuit, tho i'd imagine it would still be dominated by the Suzuki. :indiff:

Stowe would have been good, but I quite enjoyed this one. Tsukuba is kind of growing on me :dopey: and the Comfort Hards made a change. Maybe I'm being brainwashed by PD :drool:.

Back