400PP World Compact Car Race

VW Lupo Cup Car`00 is very nice!
I never drive on Nurburgring with RearDrive wheels car how it can that car.
It`s so much funny =)

110hp@840kg - 11:10:*** at Nurburgring

I've been battling the Eifel track for the last couple of nights, it's quite frustraign on such a tight small track. Tried the Swift Sport and RM Cappocino, cant beat the rabbit.

But the Z4 looks like it's worth a shot, so I 'll give it a go tonight.

Autumn ring mini.
Kubel Wagen 385pp
Pajero Raly raid '85

Laguna seca
VW beetle '49 370pp
VW beetle '66 370pp comfort medium

I actually thought you were joking about the Kubel Wagen but had to give it a go. Currently my only gold is Autumn Ring Mini in... the Kubel Wagen.

Z4 is great fun on the Nurburgring, currently down to 335pp and raking the CR in. Will have to see how much lower PP is possible.

Doing Rome Reverse in an Autozam AZ-1 '92 fully maxed out at 395 pp in the latest WRS challenge (see leaderboards in my sig). I actually found 2 grids where I won! Got to say that WRS racing has revitalized my GT5 experience no end. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Info here.

i won Eifel with the Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept. I forgot how much fun that "car" is to drive. i tried a lot of cars before I won it with the Suzuki with the Civic leading the AI lineup. if anybody wants my tune, let me know!

i won Eifel with the Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept. I forgot how much fun that motorcycle is to drive. i tried a lot of cars before I won it with the Suzuki with the Civic leading the AI lineup. if anybody wants my tune, let me know!

:lol: Fixed. 👍

I believe the GSX-R/4 Concept and the Autozam AZ-1 '92 are the two cars in GT5 with motorcycle motors in them, although I don't think the motors were ever used in production bikes (? anyone?).

I believe the GSX-R/4 Concept and the Autozam AZ-1 '92 are the two cars in GT5 with motorcycle motors in them, although I don't think the motors were ever used in production bikes (?).

Don't forget the Caterham Seven Fireblade!

And I did not know the Autozam was like that.

Just rushed in to edit my post but you beat me to it :)
Here's a link mentioning the Suzuki

There's quite a few then. Interesting link.

But I have kind of neglected the Suzuki. Maybe because every time I see the word Suzuki I think just how wrongly the Swift was titled. I see Suzuki and just think "slow". So perhaps I'm really missing a great car.

Might give it a go round the 'ring 24H and see how it feels.

There's quite a few then. Interesting link.

But I have kind of neglected the Suzuki. Maybe because every time I see the word Suzuki I think just how wrongly the Swift was titled. I see Suzuki and just think "slow". So perhaps I'm really missing a great car.

Might give it a go round the 'ring 24H and see how it feels.

As I edited above, I was wrong about the Autozam, but I found an interesting blog linked from the current WRS thread with this cool image of an Amemiya AZ-1:

picture.php

As I edited above, I was wrong about the Autozam, but I found an interesting blog linked from the WRS thread with this cool image of an Amemiya AZ-1:

picture.php

That's just awesome!! Put Amemiya in front of something and it just sounds cool.

Like an Amemiya 500F!
Or Amemiya 360.

Can't beat that Eifle Kart track for nothing but I'll keep grinding away until I do ! Wow !

Can't beat that Eifle Kart track for nothing but I'll keep grinding away until I do ! Wow !

If you get stuck, lemme know, so I can put my BMW Z4 on share for you to borrow and you'll have no probs beating the AI 👍

Peugeot 205 turbo 16 '85

193 hp
1276 kg

4-wheel drift fun & easy win

Ruf BTR '86

193 hp
1380 kg

Fun!

Managed to compete this with the Mazda MX5 07 Roadster 390PP, and then the Z4 03 at 370PP. Now attempting to complete with the 96 Lotus Elise.

Peugeot 205 turbo 16 '85

193 hp
1276 kg

4-wheel drift fun & easy win

Ruf BTR '86

193 hp
1380 kg

Fun!

:idea:Thanks for that, found my 205 and won every race 1st time :) apart from Eifel :grumpy: . Had to wait for the starting Mini S 07 to change to a Focus ST170 before that victory came. :sly:

finally nailed this, this morning, broke out the trusty civic type r (ek) '97, stuck high rpm turbo kit on and added some weight to bring it back to 400pp and the mini disappeared and was replaced with a 206gti :)

Did the Autumn Ring Mini in a Mazda Eunos Roadster/Miata at 309PP. Payout was pretty good, (1.3 million) and I love the track. I am positive someone can get below 300PP on this track.

8426522485_9bd7e1db70_b.jpg

8426522637_3b9a90cc8f_b.jpg

i would recommend you to try the kart track with something that drives a kart, and drive it like a kart.

this was exactly how i cracked eifel with a 110hp, 800kg, fully kitted elise '96, with a fair bit of luck in having a Focus ST up front, and gears set to max speed 200

Back