430PP European 'Hot Hatch' Championship

Is it possible that someone could put up the setup they used for Lotus Elise 111R as I'm having trouble winning the Autumn Ring with the Audi TT and VW Lupo setups

Is it possible that someone could put up the setup they used for Lotus Elise 111R as I'm having trouble winning the Autumn Ring with the Audi TT and VW Lupo setups

Add these parts:

Fully Customisable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Fully Customisable LSD
Suspension Fully Customisable Kit

Lotus_111R_Autumn_Ring_Mini_zps518eeb65.jpg

To set up the gearbox, first set the final gear to 3000, later the max speed to minimum (180km/h), later set the gears like in the pic.

You need a VW Golf I GTI '76 or a Peugeot 106 Rallye '03 at the pole of the starting grid to win the event, quit and enter until you see one of those cars.

If you find the event difficult, increase your power level, if you find it easy, set your power level to 50%.

Used a 2001 Volkswagen Golf RM. It doesn't really matter what tuning setup you use - As long as your limit the power to be within the PP range, you'll be fine. This car was fun to drive and won every race smoothly. Top Gear was definitely frustrating, haha. I definitely disagree with what they consider a "shortcut".

A fun car to use is the Audi TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro '03 from the NCD.

The tune below got me gold easily on all tracks;

Power 235bhp Weight 1325kgs PP is 430pp.

Chassis weight reduction stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Botnnet
FC Trans
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-racing Flywheel
FC LCD
Torq Dist Centre Diff
Carbon Prop Shaft
FC Suspension

RH -5 / 0
Spring 10.0 / 11.0
Dampers Ext 5 / 5
Dampers Comp 4 / 4
Anti-Roll 2 / 3
Camber Angle 2.4 / 1.8
Toe -0.02 / 0.02

LSD
8 / 10
12 / 16
5 / 8

BB 7/5

Add ballast 94kg @ position 50 (giving a 52/48 balance)
Power Level 96.0%
Torq Dist set at (Front) 30 / (Rear) 70

Gearing

Reset Gears. Set final gear to 5000
Lower speed to lowest setting in box below
1st gear 2.530
2nd 1.977
3rd 1.590
4th 1.309
5th 1.111
6th 0.970

then set final gear for the top speed required. (I set mine at 3.160 which is max speed 180mph)

Awesome tune. Finally won the Eiffel kart track on second attempt with this tune. After 1st attempt I made a few suspension adjustments to accommodate my driving style preferences and...... WIN!! thanks for the post

I've beaten everything with the Peugeot 205 Turbo16 street car...stock. The first time out on all tracks, too.

Try that car and maybe tune it to 430pp. Hope it helps.

I successfully completed this with a Jaguar. The one with the round grill opening. 4 door, don't remember the model. Had to do all mods and then a little ballast to get the pp down. Fun Challenge.

Had a laugh with this one.

Mercedes E190 2.5 Evo 2 (Or whatever) Painted in Rose Silver metallic. The car was not a Hot Hatch but ran about their pace in terms of speed... but was able to beat the little econ-o-boxes in the twisty bits.

I Used a Bone stock Lancia Stratos for the Eifel Kart track.

Excellent fun once you know the track and balance the little V6 in those longer curves. Autumn Ring Mini was also good. (Merc)

Happy not to have to use some Front Wheel drive car here. As Sabine says, Life is too short to drive front wheel drive cars.

It took a week, but I finally got the Eifel race done with a brand new '96 Elise tuned from scratch. I lost count of how many cars I tried, but a tweak to the Elise(High Turbo -> Mid Turbo, +5 accel on lsd), and that was exactly what the Dr ordered.

I had basically given up on Autumn Ring and Eifel till today when I tried the Lotus Elise 111R using Eclipsee's tune except I used the full 430pp by setting the ballast 90kg positioned at -15. Before today I tried every other car mentioned in this thread but was never even close but with the Lotus I crushed both tracks on my first try. So thank you Eclipsee for the recommendation!

I had basically given up on Autumn Ring and Eifel till today when I tried the Lotus Elise 111R using Eclipsee's tune except I used the full 430pp by setting the ballast 90kg positioned at -15. Before today I tried every other car mentioned in this thread but was never even close but with the Lotus I crushed both tracks on my first try. So thank you Eclipsee for the recommendation!

The Lotus does crush the competition, but I used the Evora actually.

Renault Sport Megane '08

Did the job perfectly. Tuned up and brought down to 410 pp for some added cash.

Last edited:
Back