430PP FF Challenge (SRF OPTIONAL)

• Thread starter shepzki
  • 144 comments
Oh dear, a cane toad. Lets shoot the bugger. And there's plenty up here in the Top End too, so thanks, but you can have them all back now.

Anyway might fire up the PS3 and see if I can get lower at Deep Forest.

Funny bugger :lol:

There are a couple of other things about this seasonal that I haven't seen mentioned.

You now get the prizes (helmets, suits, paint, horns) once only and in a similar way to a time trial. i.e. if you get first place on your first attempt, then you'll get all three place-prizes, and just the one time. You keep winning the money each time you race but not the prizes.

I'm guessing this is a way of not overloading people's items lists and exceeding the 7000 item limit so quickly. I think that's a good thing.

I also thought the AI seemed a little more aggressive? I found myself battling it out with them in corners and they didn't automatically back off as soon as you get near them like they usually do. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just my imagination?

Cheers,
Amateur1

You are right. I have noticed that too!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8669780#post8669780

Well, it's been mentioned once, also quoted as well :lol:

You're not from NSW, are ya? It could be forgiven if you were in mourning. :D

I actually always appreciated the re-gifting of paints, suits etc (not the bloody horns though) as they helped build up full sets and extra paints.
Ahh, well,there you go. I obviously need to learn to read slowerer. ;)

Yes, from NSW but not at all interested in the footy I'm afraid. ;)

Cheers,
Amateur1.

Ahh, well,there you go. I obviously need to learn to read slowerer. ;)

Yes, from NSW but not at all interested in the footy I'm afraid. ;)

Cheers,
Amateur1.

:lol: There's a line there but I'm too polite to use it :D

I saw your point about the AI...I've always considered that they can be particularly aggressive in many specific events, able to literally move in a lateral dierection without affecting straight line speed whilst dong their best to smack you clean off the track.

Went through this like a breeze..so to summarize.. only start with the Renault Megane in first place (or else back out & start all over again), use the Prius TC @ Autumn Ring. I took the Honda MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC Si Race Car '87 for the rest.

Thnx forum members - u r the best :gtpflag:

Won at Deep Forest with 353PP ..$2,620,340 ..xp 254951

116hp ..979kg.

edit...Won with 350PP ..$2,693,600 ..xp 262080, same weight but eased hp to 113.

And it's goodnight from me.

Last edited:
Done them all in mini cooper what fun that was.
Cant beat a mini when in full flow.

Small improvement at Deep Forest, 349PP ..112hp ..979kg ..$2,718,020 ..xp 264456.

total time 4:52.088

Small improvement at Deep Forest, 349PP ..112hp ..979kg ..$2,718,020 ..xp 264456.

total time 4:52.088

I use the Prius TC at Deep Forest got $1.7 million cr may I ask what car did you used or PM me.

I use the Prius TC at Deep Forest got $1.7 million cr may I ask what car did you used or PM me.

Honda Gathers Drider Civic race car '98.

I stated that in post #50 the page before.

Good luck Hall.

Honda Integra Type R is doing a job for me. Although I have problem when another Honda Integra is on pole :-(

If it helps anybody, here's the Prius TC tune I used to win on every track. This tune will shift the cars balance towards the rear when braking and cornering and greatly reduce its tendency to understeer

183hp 430pp

aero adjustment
20/20
ballast
100kg at position 50

engine
ECU & stage 2 tuning
80% power
Sports intake with racing air filter
Sports exhaust manifold & cat. converter racing exhaust

LSD
6/12/7

ride height
0/40
spring rate
6.3/11.3
dampers extension
6/6
dampers compression
3/4
anti roll bars
1/3
camber angle
2.0/3.0
toe angle
-0.60/-0.50

brake balance
5/8

I avoided started grids with integra type r, civic type r or focus rs. Chasing these cars sucks. i much prefer a close, evenly matched race instead of chasing rabbits. Without them in the race, 3 of the 5 races I finished less than 1 second in the lead.

I'm willing to share this (and other) cars, so if anyone wants to use it just add me on PSN

congratulations Dalone for your good job...i won eay all races with Honda Integra Type R 08 fom an older event but i havent drive yet the Honda Gathers Drider Civic race car '98
many thanks thebadwrench for the tune

congratulations Dalone for your good job...i won eay all races with Honda Integra Type R 08 fom an older event but i havent drive yet the Honda Gathers Drider Civic race car '98
many thanks thebadwrench for the tune

No problem. I decided against chasing the rabbit cars in this event. Doing that gets old after awhile. The Prius TC was doing nothing but collecting dust in my garage so I thought I'd put it to good use 💡 Hopefully the tune i gave will help out a few people that are struggling with this event :)

I m sure that will help...its an honest ,fast and easy car and your tune thebadwrench works very well...first time i drove that car and was a big surprise for me

I used the 'Mitsubishi Eclipse GT '06' for these and it was fairly easy to win at all tracks baring 'Autumn Ring Mini', i could only manage a silver with this car, falling short by 6-11 secs at the line depending on the rabbit. Gave up with that car after a few runs.

I tried out a few other cars (FTO GP Ver-R '99, Mazda Kusabi, Civic Type-R '08) and i finally managed to secure the gold with the 'Trial Celica SS-II' which was over a second faster per lap than all of the others that i used.

Deep Forest with the Gathers Drider Civic again, ..348PP ..111hp 60.8% power ..979kg.

$2,742,440 ..xp 266832. BL 1:35.9 ..total 4:50.191.

Puegeot 206 S16 '99 in the lead. Often the first 3 or 4 cars bunch up without one racing ahead. But not always.

edit.....347PP ..110hp BL 1:35.627 total 4:50.502

$2,766,860 xp 269208.

edit.....345PP ..108hp 59.1% ..BL 1:36.5 ..total 4:52.329 ..$2,815,700 ..xp 273960.

edit......344PP ..106hp BL 1:36.3 total 4:52.739 for $2,840,120 ..xp 276336.

Last edited:
I m sure that will help...its an honest ,fast and easy car and your tune thebadwrench works very well...first time i drove that car and was a big surprise for me

Thank you for your positive feedback :sly: the car definitely gives a unique driving experience because of Toyotas ECVT transmission, takes a little getting used to. Right now I got it down to 400pp and getting over $1,000,000 per win. I never thought the Prius TC would be profitable in anyway. I guess I was wrong lol

Thank you for your positive feedback :sly: the car definitely gives a unique driving experience because of Toyotas ECVT transmission, takes a little getting used to. Right now I got it down to 400pp and getting over $1,000,000 per win. I never thought the Prius TC would be profitable in anyway. I guess I was wrong lol

I use the Prius TC for Deep Forest all the time and you get over $1,000,000 per win until I get the Honda Gathers Drider Civic race car '98.

Won Cape Ring South easily in Civic Type R 08 and rest with Toyota Celica...Easy win..Easy Money..

I use the Prius TC for Deep Forest all the time and you get over $1,000,000 per win until I get the Honda Gathers Drider Civic race car '98.

I can put the Gathers Drider on loan if you want to send a friend request Hall.

I can put the Gathers Drider on loan if you want to send a friend request Hall.

I am happy with my Prius TC for now and many thanks anyway Dalone and I will keep and eye out in the UCD but If I change my mind I will send you a message.

Back