430PP FF Challenge (SRF OPTIONAL)

• Thread starter shepzki
  • 144 comments
can you share the car or setup (Gathers Drider) Dalone if you want?.....i have nothing about this car.....did you read the post in dreams cars event for Spyker C8 Laviolette ‘01
thanks and keep the good work
the Prius TC is the surprise for this event i think

Last edited:
can you share the car or setup (Gathers Drider) Dalone if you want?.....i have nothing about this car.....did you read the post in dreams cars event for Spyker C8 Laviolette ‘01
thanks and keep the good work
the Prius TC is the surprise for this event i think

I'll put it on loan Suba.

It is currently set up at 344PP ..106hp. If you want to change up a bit just up the hp to get the PP you want. Or whatever. Good luck.

It's now on loan.

Last edited:
I did ok....Thank you very much...I appreciate it....you can use it now

thanks again for your help and for your time

Awesome effort Dalone with the Gathers ! Have given it a few goes, long way away from your time. :cheers:

Many hours later..... 343pp 979kg, 106bhp. 4:52.504, bl 1:36.7xx.

only had 170% bonus as I havent turned on gt5 for days. 2.753.540 xp 267.912

Last edited:
That was alot of work for a level 2 car, thanks PD for these races. Seems like some of the front cars were hacks! (Wink,wink)!

Gathers Drider deep forest at 342pp 105bhp, 989kg,
4:51.670, bl 1:36.309...... 200bonus 2.888.960, 281.088xp.

Must have taken 90min to get the coupe turbo as rabbit

Not going to lie, at first I was unhappy they took away my Cape Ring Periphery. I was forever detuning until I just could not no matter what catch up. At first I could'nt find a car that could keep up with all the AI cars, then I realized most of my cars were still detuned. The tire problem I'm fine with because I was already using comfort tires on the other races. My favorite car to use with these new tracks is definitely the Spoon CR-Z. It holds it's own easily with the AI. Going to be taking a break though with the racing and concentrate on my sending of cars, so I wont be able to comment much on the tracks other then Toscana. I am in love with this track and its very uneven surfaces. Going to share my pathetic setup soon, (not real good with tuning, but I still try) in hopes it helps someone.

Last edited:
Gathers Drider deep forest at 342pp 105bhp, 989kg,
4:51.670, bl 1:36.309...... 200bonus 2.888.960, 281.088xp.

Must have taken 90min to get the coupe turbo as rabbit

Good work there Noway, I didn't think my record would last very long once you were on the scene.

Had a try at 341 but haven't cracked it yet.

Deep forest at 341pp 4:52.976, bl 1:36.977 at 100bhp , 931kg

2.913.379 cr 283.464 cr.

Had to nudge 1st place car coming down the last straight and got him by .042. Prob a bit lower pp in it, but you have to be perfect with passing. Or be a better driver :banghead:

Deep forest at 341pp 4:52.976, bl 1:36.977 at 100bhp , 931kg

2.913.379 cr 283.464 cr.

Had to nudge 1st place car coming down the last straight and got him by .042. Prob a bit lower pp in it, but you have to be perfect with passing. Or be a better driver :banghead:

Must be I'm a perfect passer Noway 'cause I'm certainly not a better driver than yourself, however, won at Deep Forest in the Gathers Drider;

340PP ..100hp ..947kg ..$2,937,800 ..xp 285840, won by 0.2 secs.

Must be I'm a perfect passer Noway 'cause I'm certainly not a better driver than yourself, however, won at Deep Forest in the Gathers Drider;

340PP ..100hp ..947kg ..$2,937,800 ..xp 285840, won by 0.2 secs.

Way to go Dalone ! 👍 . Thats a very good effort. Funny after all the races i have done here, my gathers only has 3 wins!

Last edited:
I used the Suzuki MR Wagon Sport ´04.

I put on 200kg, lowered the power to around 61% and took off with some 250+ PPs...

I did finished deadlast with 2 Minutes behind, but I earned the same money, someone with 430PP and 200% gets when winnig. Actually I earned more... =D

around 1.100.000 Cr! :)

I use the Mazda Kusabi Concept. Its a bit tricky but i got gold in toscana and silver in Autumn Ring. You dont even have to break :-)

Way to go Dalone ! 👍 . Thats a very good effort. Funny after all the races i have done here, my gathers only has 3 wins!

I've wondered about that too Noway. I figured it must only advance when you play in A or B spec, but I haven't tested that out.

The wins on your cars stat sheet are recorded in this manner. If you enter a set of races where you keep racing against the same field of cars the only result that will count is the last race. If you win you get 1 win on the stat sheet,and only 1 no matter how many times you've beaten the field before. If you lose that last race and then back out of the race entirely then you'll receive no wins period! So always make sure to win that last race if wins are important to you..👍

Okay, maybe this has been asked and answered but I am going to do it again. I have had no problems with any of these new track except for Autumn Ring. I cannot under no circumstance get better then second with my Spoon CR-Z. Can somebody tell me which car they used, or maybe a trick because a 30 second headstart doesn't seem fair, but hey those are the breaks.

Okay, maybe this has been asked and answered but I am going to do it again. I have had no problems with any of these new track except for Autumn Ring. I cannot under no circumstance get better then second with my Spoon CR-Z. Can somebody tell me which car they used, or maybe a trick because a 30 second headstart doesn't seem fair, but hey those are the breaks.

I'm able to do it with the transmission set to 112 mph top speed. Then just drive aggressively. I actually got first place by the 6th lap.

RS200Freak

The Audi TT 3.2 quattro with the transmission set to the lowest will walk it

Rit
The wins on your cars stat sheet are recorded in this manner. If you enter a set of races where you keep racing against the same field of cars the only result that will count is the last race. If you win you get 1 win on the stat sheet,and only 1 no matter how many times you've beaten the field before. If you lose that last race and then back out of the race entirely then you'll receive no wins period! So always make sure to win that last race if wins are important to you..👍

Thanks for that info Rit. You would think that a win would be counted as a win regardless of whether it was the first or last one.

And I doubt many drivers would care how many wins they actually have recorded against a specific car although it's possible some do.

Finally Golded the Grand Valley and the Cape Ring. 3 Done. 2 to go.:nervous:

I used a maxed out Acura RSX. Used 200kg of extra ballast to shift the weight to like 51% in the back. Almost drives like a RWD. 198kw also do the trick... still, there are some cars, I can´t catch at all. But thats probably just my driving skills. Fastest Laptime Grand Valley was a 1.17:xxx :indiff:

Finally after many 2nds where the tiburon passed the fiat and had a time of about 4:51.5 . Won it with 339 pp 943 kg 99bhp. 4:52.614, BL 1:36.621.

2.962.220 cr, xp288.216 . Gathers Drider, Deep forest

and 338pp , 98bhp , 943kg...4:52.762, BL 1:36.932

2.986.640 cr , 290.592 xp. finally found great AI lineup with fiat, Luticia, Celica ss 1st 3. Fiat always comes 1st for them.

Last edited:
Used a bone stock Spoon Integra from the OCD with my weight added in ballast (75kg) ABS 0 B/B 3/1. Won all with it-haven't tried the custom track yet. What a great car right out of the box. Nice sound, good turn in for a FWD, wish it was a Premium.

edit: Autumn Ring I used a Honda TRZ TC stock. Forgot about that. Toscana was a breeze in the Spoon Integra.

Last edited:
Finally after many 2nds where the tiburon passed the fiat and had a time of about 4:51.5 . Won it with 339 pp 943 kg 99bhp. 4:52.614, BL 1:36.621.

2.962.220 cr, xp288.216 . Gathers Drider, Deep forest

and 338pp , 98bhp , 943kg...4:52.762, BL 1:36.932

2.986.640 cr , 290.592 xp. finally found great AI lineup with fiat, Luticia, Celica ss 1st 3. Fiat always comes 1st for them.

Way to go Noway, good one.

Ha ha, you had me thinking I was going to come out on top this time and so haven't had a run since I posted 340PP a week ago. Might have another look now as tomorrow we get a new one.

Last edited:
Yukon
I'm struggling with Autumn Ring Mini. On my first try with a Honda CR-Z I was only a second off the leader crossing the finish. Now though, I'm using the Integra Type R DC2 from the OCD and I'm, quite frankly, miles behind. Some of the opponents are a lot faster than others.

What car would you guys recommend?

Ya , DC2 is a great choice for this challenge.

The fastest cars that I've encountered have these race times at Autumn Ring (If they start in 1st place)
Integra Type R (DC5) '04 = 5:10.369
Focus ST '06 = 5:15.076
Civic Type R '08 = 5:15.861
Integra Type R (DC2) '99 = 5:17.097
Civic Type R (EP) '04 = 5:17.259

In order to beat the best, your average lap time needs to be in the low 44 second range. If you are struggling, just keep rebooting the race (go back to the seasonal intro page) until you get a different car out front than these listed. I'm currently working on a DC5 tune that will hopefully be of help no matter which rabbit starts out front.

Finally 3m, 3.011.060 cr, 292.968 xp
at 337pp, 96bhp, 933kg . Gathers Drider, Deep Forest.

4:52.762 Bl 1:37.105. Nudged :cool: fiat on final straight.

Back