440's Photomode Gallery - Forza 3 *Update 6/18/2010* Hemi Challenger

• Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 1,195 comments
Very nice work 440,defnetly your cleanest work 👍 btw im learning this path methode too. its a bit difficult in the begining, but once you get used to the pen tool your done. and im getting used to it :D

You did an incredible job on the Supra 👍 There is simply nothing which could've been done more or better, you nailed this shot 👍

Wow... that's... insane... Definately the cleanest picture I've ever seen by anyone. Very, VERY, nice work mate! 👍
+ rep just because of that picture! :dopey:

The detail in the car really is stunning, the reflections look spot on with their smooth finish and the wheels have been cleaned up amazingly well.

I feel however that the shot itself is quite boring. It seems that it's been taken for cleaning purposes which is fair enough but I would love to see what you could do with a different composition too!

BTW, what are 'jambs'?

That's really good and the clean up on the rims is nice yet not vectorish
Time well spent mate 👍

The detail in the car really is stunning, the reflections look spot on with their smooth finish and the wheels have been cleaned up amazingly well.

I feel however that the shot itself is quite boring. It seems that it's been taken for cleaning purposes which is fair enough but I would love to see what you could do with a different composition too!

BTW, what are 'jambs'?

Door jamb probably wasn't the best terminology as you can't see them since the doors are closed. I assume 440 meant the door and hood lines.

Jamb is an english word... Here's a picture to show what a door jamb on a car is (or at least part of the door jamb):
content_door_jamb.gif

Wow 440, that is definetly the cleanest supra I've ever seen. Everything looks spectacular. My only beef with the shot is the Toyota badge on the front. IMO, I would have tried to get rid of it. But the shot still looks amazing.👍

Dammit, how do you do this?!

Apart from the cleaning, which itself is impressive - even doorlines and doorhandle are perfect - what I find most intriguing and makes it really stand out is the headlights and the rim of light around them, just beautiful, perfect colors too.

Also, I like what you did to the background, that sort of fading haze gives it a sense of depth. Very nice, 440. 👍

Superb work. It's like you had reworked all car in Illustrator! It's not so spectacular like Monaco's RUF but oh well, each car detail is simply excellent.

These adjectives are not new at 440's gallery but... :D

Salu2.alexwrc

Wowow. The smoke detailling is brilliant!!! The barrier reflection over the car side... the non overdodged reflection points... and the fluid lines you have redone. More! More! More!

Salu2.alexwrc

Im a sucker for anything sideways. Its a brilliant shot, not as vibrant as your shots usually are especially from New York but it is beautiful all the same. 👍

Awesome work as usual, I love the sense of action here and the added smoke looks very realistic! The only minor criticism I have of this one is that the bonnet lines are a bit too sharp. They could do with being blurred a tiny bit so they stand out less, they're a bit distracting as you view the front of the car.

Thats a brutal shot IMO!! So smooth and very nicely taken. The sense of action its all there. Well done mate!!!👍

Back