440's Photomode Gallery - Forza 3 *Update 6/18/2010* Hemi Challenger

• Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 1,195 comments
Stunning :drool: The smoke is really good looking and convincing. The clean up and reflection are really nice too

Sweet! I love the detail in the reflected rumble strip there 👍 Was it there originally or did you recreate it? Cleanup is great as usual, as is the smoke you added 👍 The colours aren't too great though, you've definitly done better at NY, but lovely shot anyway! 👍

My Gallery Links
(in the works.....)
A
A

Nissan Skyline R34 V-Spec II @ Motegi
April 24, 2006

Dodge Viper GTS Coupe @ Tsukuba Wet
April 30, 2006

Toyota Supra RZ @ Motegi Super Speedway
April 30, 2006

Dodge Charger SE 440 Magnum
May 6, 2006

Mazda RX-7 @ Shibuya
May 14, 2006

RUF CTR2 Sport @ Seatle
May 20, 2006

RUF CTR2 Sport @ Seatle
May 28, 2006

RUF CTR2 Sport @ Seatle
May 28, 2006

Callaway C12 @ New York
June 11, 2006

Subaru Impreza @ Las Vegas
July 7, 2006

Dodge Charger R/T @ Infinieon
July 15, 2006

Lexus SC 430 @ Motegi

July 15, 2006

BMW M3 CSL @ Motegi
July 19, 2006

BMW M3 CSL @ Motegi
July 19, 2006

BMW M3 CSL @ Motegi
July 29, 2006

TVR Cerbera @ George V Paris
August 22, 2006

VW Bettle Sketch
September 27, 2006

Nissan 350 Z @ Seatle & BMW M5 @ New York
October 3, 2006

Nismo 400R @ The Test Track
October 4, 2006

Toyota Celica-Supra @ El Capitan
October 7, 2006

Audi TT 3.2 Quattro @ New York
October 10, 2006

Honda NSX-R @ George V Paris
October 13, 2006

Honda Motorsports
October 19, 2006

Suzuki GSX-R @ Motegi
October 24, 2006

Nissan 350 Z @ Trial Mountain - Clickable Z
October 26, 2006

Very Clean Skyline R34
December 1, 2006

Nissan Skyline R34 @ New York
December 14, 2006

Nissan Skyline R34 V-Spec II @ Motegi
December 15, 2006

Big Time Muscle
December 15, 2006

Project Gotham Racing 3
January 26, 2007

Subaru Impreza STi @ Motegi
February 7, 2007

Nissan 350 Z @ Infineon & Subaru Impreza STi @ Tokyo Route 246
March 7, 2007

The Chase @ Motegi
March 20, 2007

Toyoata Supra RZ
March 29, 2007

Nissan 350 Z @ New York
April 11, 2007

Alright, it's still in the works, but I have about 3/4 of my updates linked in the previous post. I have been wanting to do that for a while now, but just never got around to it. It provides a much easier way for on-lookers to view my gallery. I am going to post it in the first post as well, and try to keep the links updated with every new link. Anyway, enjoy them all!👍

Nice. Looks really clean and easy to navigate through. I remember almost all of those shots, some of the best in all of gtplanet.

Absoloutly Krame. This will be a brilliant reference page to any new comer. Many of the best Gran Turismo 4 produced pictures on GTP. That December 1 update, is still my favourite of all time 👍

That's indeed an easy way to view all your work but are you planning on putting this in the first post? I think you should consider it if you haven't already, that would be even more easier for people to look throughout your work I think 👍

^ Same here very easy to navigate I suggest you put that in your first post! Some of the best shots on GTP! Check out my gallery if you have time. :)

I feel like a kid in a candy store here...

Can't even make up my mind about what's my favourite shot, so many classics here... 👍

When it comes to perfection on blurring, cleaning and usage of photoshop tools, you're surely the guy to watch around here.

I'm also curious like Bram asked, on your last 350Z shot, that reflection on the side of the car was it already like that? Could you post the original shot for me?
Btw, I can only see onre thing on that shot that's not perfect - tha car's shade. Feels too sharp on the tarmac and the far right of it is a bit polygonal. But that's it. :)

I see that U also can do awesome things in Forza!!! Very beautiful shot...love the rims, quite shiny!!!
I also think that it looks quite real...and that a thing that I like very much!!!
I know it is a bit late, but it would be great to have U in the Photomode Tournament...👍

:cheers:

I see that U also can do awesome things in Forza!!! Very beautiful shot...love the rims, quite shiny!!!
I also think that it looks quite real...and that a thing that I like very much!!!
I know it is a bit late, but it would be great to have U in the Photomode Tournament...👍

:cheers:

I'd love to, but I have no-where near the time to, and I no longer have my PS2 or GT4. :indiff:

beautiful!! that looks pretty close to real life. i heard a lot of good things about that game, specially the physics and the realism of the game. glad to have you back here again with that great update.

Nice work, on the Charger. Is Forza 2 worth buying a XBOX360? You see I will need a new console soon and was wondering how it is like. Great work on the shot. Check out my gallery if you have time.

I'd love to, but I have no-where near the time to, and I no longer have my PS2 or GT4. :indiff:

Too bad, hope you'll get a chance to updater with a GT4 picture in the future 👍

On that Forza 2 update, is it me or is the quality of the photomode extremely low? All screenshots I've seen were incredible but the photomode seems to give a lot of noise on places (lights, rims, etc.). Anyway, I hope you enjoy the game :cheers:

Seriously make a tuner car in that game, you can have immensely much vinyl layers, make use of it!

On that Forza 2 update, is it me or is the quality of the photomode extremely low? All screenshots I've seen were incredible but the photomode seems to give a lot of noise on places (lights, rims, etc.). Anyway, I hope you enjoy the game :cheers:

its probably because you cant download the image straight to your pc like you could with gt4. youve to wait for xbl to upload it to another site where you can download it to your pc from there.

Nice start to your Forza Motorsport 2 Photomode life, anyway you can see my first FM2 update through the 2nd link of my signature.

damn that looks awesome !!! such clean reflections on the car too. blue rims on a white car is such a good combo, same with the 350Z as well.

The paintjob on 350Z and Beetle look awesome 👍 For the pictures themselves, I love the Viper and 2nd Beetle. Great job 440! I guess you don't wanna go back to GT4 these days ;)

I have to drool with the Beattle! Yeah, I really love that beige/light blue painting, and the rims themselves are just of my taste actually!

Salu2.alexwrc

Back