450PP Non-Racing car Super Lap: Tsukuba Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 110 comments
:lol:

Muscled my way in for Gold in this 418PP beauty....

View attachment 667360
View attachment 667361

:D 👍

Lets face it mate, by the look of your avatar you've been in those things before!!

Don't have a Suzi anymore so I'm using Jeje's Lotus, 1.03.6xx so far, good tune Jeje:cheers:. It's the only Lotus I've driven where the buttend doesn't keep coming round to see where the headlights are going.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
1:03.065 in my Autobacs Garaiya '02 :), still have not got the suspension right on this car as yet but I am happy with the car so far 👍.
My Great Capture Screenshot 2017-08-19 15-35-49.png

Lets face it mate, by the look of your avatar you've been in those things before!!

Don't have a Suzi anymore so I'm using Jeje's Lotus, 1.03.6xx so far, good tune Jeje:cheers:. It's the only Lotus I've driven where the buttend doesn't keep coming round to see where the headlights are going.:lol::lol:

Thanks a lot my dear friend @Retiree . It's a real pleasure for me. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

1:03.065 in my Autobacs Garaiya '02 :), still have not got the suspension right on this car as yet but I am happy with the car so far 👍.
View attachment 667742

I did a few laps in that one late today. Got a Ghostrider tune on it and it's a lot of fun. Seems faster than the Lotus 'til you see the time, 1.04.xxx to 1.03.3xx but I reckon there's more there. Tried several cars including the Fiat 500 at 418 pp to see if I could beat Phineas's VW time but couldn't get under 1.07.4, still it's got me away from those Nascar troop carriers for a couple of days.:D

I had a run around with Wolf68 and geezer1791, geez you guys are going well, I couldn't catch either of you especially that old Mazda 500, one of fordies fall-backs.:cheers:

Last edited:
I did a few laps in that one late today. Got a Ghostrider tune on it and it's a lot of fun. Seems faster than the Lotus 'til you see the time, 1.04.xxx to 1.03.3xx but I reckon there's more there. Tried several cars including the Fiat 500 at 418 pp to see if I could beat Phineas's VW time but couldn't get under 1.07.4, still it's got me away from those Nascar troop carriers for a couple of days.:D

I had a run around with Wolf68 and geezer1791, geez you guys are going well, I couldn't catch either of you especially that old Mazda 500, one of fordies fall-backs.:cheers:
That Garaiya is quick and a fun car to drive, with the right setup it can easily get a time in the high 1:02s, I will try tomorrow 👍

So far with RX 500 I've managed 1:04.846 I think I might have some more in there, but it's hard to keep up with those louts cars...lol
eventually I will have to pull out the GSX to see how much slower I am than all those aliens out there!!

TSUKUBA_BEG_J90_S540SM_CR-X_TUNED_370SM_552103_20170823_123336.jpg
TSUKUBA_BEG_J90_S540SM_CR-X_TUNED_370SM_552103_20170823_123539.jpg
TSUKUBA_BEG_J90_S540SM_R390RC_TUNED_458166_20170823_203208.jpg

Here my results for "min pp on tuned car" at Tsukuba performed by a 370PP/SM Honda CR-X based on de-powered 400CS @praiano63 tune.
Better lap time has been 1:05.550.
Considering the race time (5:52) there are still some margins to win by lower PP.

Moreover the Nissan R390 score tuned at max event requirement: 540pp/SM.
Better lap time has been 55.102 but during another unlucky race.
Tune is an elaboration of the original 550PP/SS @praiano63 setup.

ABS=1 only for both races.

ciao

EDIT: ops I put in the wrong place

Last edited:
I managed to set a lap time of 1:01.280, #1 in my Friend Rankings, and #219 in World Ranking at the moment. Thanks to a tune by TidgneyRacing, and a combination of @o0Maxx0o tune as well. :cheers:👍

View attachment 668215
View attachment 668216
View attachment 668217

What tune are you using? I didn't post here xD

Turned the race volume down, put some toons on the playlist and turned that up and BINGPOT

1m00.8

Merci beaucoup to the master tuner @praiano63

The gixxer just needs a decent car stereo in it

Last time I used french here i've received a warning from admin :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Thought I'd outdo you guys and have a go at the 06 Honda with Kenzel's tune, it is a little rocket but it also thinks it's a sprint car. Could only squeeze out a 1.05 so if someone has got a good tune I'd be very grateful. I don't mean Kenzel's tune is bad, just that you need quicker hands than mine.

I also couldn't match your time in the Garayia Jeje, .4 behind, you're getting too fast mate.👍👍 I know I wouldn't get near your time in the Suzuki my friend, that was a great time:bowdown:, you're right on UPTOPLOG's tail. I can't catch you two because there's a bloke called Lordfaser in between us and he's about 10 meters wide!!:D

Back