450PP Non-Racing car Super Lap: Tsukuba Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 110 comments
Thought I'd outdo you guys and have a go at the 06 Honda with Kenzel's tune, it is a little rocket but it also thinks it's a sprint car. Could only squeeze out a 1.05 so if someone has got a good tune I'd be very grateful. I don't mean Kenzel's tune is bad, just that you need quicker hands than mine.

I also couldn't match your time in the Garayia Jeje, .4 behind, you're getting too fast mate.👍👍 I know I wouldn't get near your time in the Suzuki my friend, that was a great time:bowdown:, you're right on UPTOPLOG's tail. I can't catch you two because there's a bloke called Lordfaser in between us and he's about 10 meters wide!!:D

Thanks a lot my dear Lindsey. :cheers::cheers:
It must be said that I too am annoyed because I do not understand how our friend @fordlaser happens to make cannon times with a Honda and an Autobacs Garayia. With a Honda I make 1'04'183 and with an Autobacs Garayia 1'04'285 . I do not understand and it annoys me seriously :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Had my second session this morning in the gixxer running another 400 km and improving in micro steps from
my .772 to a final .597 for P59 atm :).
Think I'm done with this - there's no more improvement for me with an acceptable effort ... very pleased though
with this time.
Good luck to all of you who keep on trying :cheers::cheers::cheers:.

@Kim Nielsen
7/1000s behind you ... I'd say it's your wheel bonus :lol: !

Had my second session this morning in the gixxer running another 400 km and improving in micro steps from
my .772 to a final .597 for P59 atm :).
Think I'm done with this - there's no more improvement for me with an acceptable effort ... very pleased though
with this time.
Good luck to all of you who keep on trying :cheers::cheers::cheers:.

@Kim Nielsen
7/1000s behind you ... I'd say it's your wheel bonus :lol: !
Great time RJ - for some strange reason your time doesn't show on my friends list?

Great time RJ - for some strange reason your time doesn't show on my friends list?

No strange reason ! I'm doing the TTs on my first account 1-61 ... don't have friends there cos these blue ghost lines kill me, can't drive then, you know :indiff:.

Edit:
@bone_tone
Before we had QMs, I never raced anything but AI, I've never been in any private lobby etc.
Always thought I'm not good enough for that, never wanted to be the spoiler of a party ...
and of course didn't want to make a fool out of myself.
Time Trialing was my thing ... until it got boring somehow.
QM was perfect to get in touch with racing other people, cos everything is random and a bit
like incognito.
At that time I thought for whatever reason it was a good idea to have an extra account for that, the one that you know. And that's why ... just wanted you to know that :) !

Last edited:
No strange reason ! I'm doing the TTs on my first account 1-61 ... don't have friends there cos these blue ghost lines kill me, can't drive then, you know :indiff:.

Edit:
@bone_tone
Before we had QMs, I never raced anything but AI, I've never been in any private lobby etc.
Always thought I'm not good enough for that, never wanted to be the spoiler of a party ...
and of course didn't want to make a fool out of myself.
Time Trialing was my thing ... until it got boring somehow.
QM was perfect to get in touch with racing other people, cos everything is random and a bit
like incognito.
At that time I thought for whatever reason it was a good idea to have an extra account for that, the one that you know. And that's why ... just wanted you to know that :) !
Ah, that explains it - thought there was a glitch somewhere!

Couldn't improve my time of 1.00.585 With the modified Rajman-setup i've been using so far, so i switched to the et-setup and within an hour, i clocked a .506! DS3, ABS=1. I do not only have no Body Rig. Imp., I also have Yellow indicator for Body Rigidity: "Loose is fast"! P40 (Ignoring the 10 cheaters above me!) There should be a little more in it...
EDIT: Yup: 1.00.479...

Last edited:
Managed to break the 1 minute mark with a 59.989 :D

Used this tune, with minor changes and a new gearbox:

Ride height: 95/85
Springs: min/min
Dampers: 1/1 and 1/1

Gearbox:
reset to default, set final gear to 3500, then set max speed to minimum, then set final gear to minimum.
1'st and 2'nd gear to minimum, 3'rd at default, 4th at 3.522, 5'th and 6'th gear at maximum.

Last edited:

Gearbox:
reset to default, set final gear to 4000, then set max speed to minimum, then set final gear to minimum.
1'st and 2'nd gear to minimum, 3'rd at default, 4th at 3.522, 5'th and 6'th gear at maximum.

Thanks a lot for sharing, but are you sure with Gearbox settings? 4th at 3522 is not possible for me, range is 2714-3202 ?!

Edit: Set 4th gear to 3100 instead and improved more than a tenth and 100 ranks after a few laps earlier today, finishing with a 1:01.469 after less than 400km on this TT. :)

Last edited:

Gearbox:
reset to default, set final gear to 4000, then set max speed to minimum, then set final gear to minimum.
NOW you're telling us?! I already settled for my .453 a couple of days ago, as i have gone for a Mini-holiday in Dresden (Peaking tonight: Pineapple Thief feat. Gavin Harrison. Concert at Scheune)Would've liked to try your mods, 'cause that's a nice time you've got there -even for your standard (or rather: the commitment you usually have). Congrats! Why not go for it, now you're there; try the wobbly body i'm using: To me it makes sense to extend the non-body rig. if it works with not having it improved!?

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for sharing, but are you sure with Gearbox settings? 4th at 3522 is not possible for me, range is 2714-3202 ?!

Edit: Set 4th gear to 3100 instead and improved more than a tenth and 100 ranks after a few laps earlier today, finishing with a 1:01.469 after less than 400km on this TT. :)
Ah, yeah, no, I was very tired when I wrote that, the initial final gear should be 3500 not 4000. Sorry. :)

NOW you're telling us?! I already settled for my .453 a couple of days ago, as i have gone for a Mini-holiday in Dresden (Peaking tonight: Pineapple Thief feat. Gavin Harrison. Concert at Scheune)Would've liked to try your mods, 'cause that's a nice time you've got there -even for your standard (or rather: the commitment you usually have). Congrats! Why not go for it, now you're there; try the wobbly body i'm using: To me it makes sense to extend the non-body rig. if it works with not having it improved!?
Lol, yes, you know me. Always out in the last minute:lol:
I thought about it, as my best sectors would give something like a .870 or something, but I just wanted to break the 1 minute mark since I finnished with a 1:00.1xx last time around and it bothered me a bit. :)

Last edited:
Back