• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 110 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
450PP Non-Racing car Super Lap: Tsukuba Circuit

TT#68 - 450PP Non-Racing car Super Lap @ Tsukuba Circuit.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
1'03'757 with my Lotus Elise 111R '04 without TC and final gear at 3.266 . My dear friend @fordlaser I arrive !!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
1502371491642-569680825.jpg

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

Well that was unexpectedly easy. First lap in a near-stock Elise 111R, 1:04.974. Oil changed and all non-PP mods fitted, I lowered it, tweaked the brakes, zeroed the camber, guessed some toe and diff settings, and adjusted the top speed.

I bet the little Lotus would kick ass if I spent ten minutes tuning it and drove a decent lap!

Gold on first lap in @WhoosierGirl '04 Elise 111 R from the previous event. I can't stand having to run the 🤬 GSX/R. When I looked at the World Ranking I saw an Alto Lapin:confused: in 1st place!? Kinda hated to lose the 2 billion credits since I have been maxed out for a long time. I'm glad it was the first lap cause I won't be coming back. I was also glad to see that not everyone on my friend's list used the GSX/R. It would be a lot different if PD would allow you to continue to gain credits for every time you beat the gold time. I first took the car to Test Drive and ran 1:05's but that was with SRF on. I got a tad squirrlely on the last corner which cost me probably 8 tenths but oh well.

Attachments

• 20170810_171657[1].jpg
    20170810_171657[1].jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 33
I am going to stick with your Lotus at this TT this time my friend, and I will let you know if I make any changes to your tune which is a joy to drive so far :cheers:.

Thanks a lot my dear Fordy :cheers: :cheers:
I will see again try it this afternoon because I also had fun to drive. And as you say I think we can improve it again. Even if I am faster with my Suzuki GSX-R / 4 there is way to do something.

Thanks a lot my dear Fordy :cheers: :cheers:
I will see again try it this afternoon because I also had fun to drive. And as you say I think we can improve it again. Even if I am faster with my Suzuki GSX-R / 4 there is way to do something.
1:02.777 now with your Lotus :cheers:, your car is 900kg now and I added more power parts and with my own gearbox, and that is all I did so far :).

Back