4wd 05' Mazdaspeed Atenza (Road Car)

  • Thread starter Thread starter priesty_lfc
  • 71 comments
  • 3,358 views
Sorry guys it won't let me send as it says I have reached my daily limit still. But that's not right as I sent my last car 24hours ago.
 
My bad problem solved seems I sent a car later than I thought so Amblo2u I can send in 20 minutes I hope. nervous ?????
 
Finally it's been sent yahoo, after all this I hope it's worth it.
 
Thanks dude, i'll send him a PSN request and hope he can send it through :)
 
No problem mate sorry about the delay & my confusion over my send times ( idiot ) but we are all good now.
 
No worries,

We know there's one about know which is the main thing.

Also liking your avatar! Hope Seb gets a DNF this weekend and Fernando can re take the lead (or at least close back up) I really want Fernando to win the championship!
 
Lets hope for some good fortune for Fernando. But in fairness the Redbull engineers & designers have got there act together where as Ferrari seem to be making mistake after mistake. & now the blame process has started to show its ugly head with the team management saying Fernando should be doing better with the car he has ?????
 
Yeah mate,

I hate the RedBull's tho, last season almost killed F1 for me, the start of this season was great but after the last 4 races it seems to be going back to 2011.

If Seb's on pole there's virtually no chance on anybody else winning, even if Alonso got second on the grid at India I still dont think he would have won, 2nd was the best he could have hoped for and he got it. It's been an immense season for him and he deserves the title!

Abu Dhabi is goingt o be boring and again the pole sitter is pretty much guaranteed the win and at this point thats only going to be RedBull.

Not played F12012 so i'm not sure what Austin is like so hoping Ferrari will be stronger there, Brazil should be close plus it could rain so maybe we will have a race like Brazil 2008!
 
redbull cant help that they have better divers then ferrari
 
I live like 20 minutes from the track and will be there this weekend checking out the grounds and going for a tour. I'm SO stoked for F1! We also have contracts for V8 Supercars (from AUS), Moto GP, and now they're working on LeMans! :-D

Anyhow, I'll send the Atenza this evening...I hope you don't mind but it's all tuned up now. :-/ I was so stoked to get it, I didn't check this thread beforehand. It's a beast compared to other 4-door Japanese cars. Total sleeper.
 
r3dnekteddybear
redbull cant help that they have better divers then ferrari

That's the thing, tho as RedBull have better divers due to the connection to extreme sports, when it comes to F1 Ferrari still have Alonso who is the best DRIVER on the current grid.

;)
 
Amblo2u
Anyhow, I'll send the Atenza this evening...I hope you don't mind but it's all tuned up now. :-/ I was so stoked to get it, I didn't check this thread beforehand. It's a beast compared to other 4-door Japanese cars. Total sleeper.

It's ok, after all this I actually realise I already have it lol.

When you go to Mazda and search under 4wd it doesn't come up as the drive train is coded as -- lol :/
 
That's the thing, tho as RedBull have better divers due to the connection to extreme sports, when it comes to F1 Ferrari still have Alonso who is the best DRIVER on the current grid.

;)



he may me a good driver, but there will NEVER be another great F1 driver then Ayrton Senna. Ayrton Senna was the best f1 driver. No f1 driver will be as great as he was. Not evern Sebastian vettel or Fernando Alonso Díaz will ever be as good as Ayrton Senna.
 
he may me a good driver, but there will NEVER be another great F1 driver then Ayrton Senna. Ayrton Senna was the best f1 driver. No f1 driver will be as great as he was. Not evern Sebastian vettel or Fernando Alonso Díaz will ever be as good as Ayrton Senna.

Either this is a quote from the "Senna" documentary, or he's right. Aid-less driving in the days of the turbo-4 and turbo-v8 was :drool: and :sly: and sometimes :scared:. Nowadays the cars are more-or-less point-and-shoot. I am looking forward to the possible return of turbo's to F1, and the possible competition between V8 and I4 cars in the same races in 2013.
 
Either this is a quote from the "Senna" documentary, or he's right. Aid-less driving in the days of the turbo-4 and turbo-v8 was :drool: and :sly: and sometimes :scared:. Nowadays the cars are more-or-less point-and-shoot. I am looking forward to the possible return of turbo's to F1, and the possible competition between V8 and I4 cars in the same races in 2013.


still sena is the best f1 driver
 
Ignore what I had posted, here.
 
he may me a good driver, but there will NEVER be another great F1 driver then Ayrton Senna. Ayrton Senna was the best f1 driver. No f1 driver will be as great as he was. Not evern Sebastian vettel or Fernando Alonso Díaz will ever be as good as Ayrton Senna.

All depends on what era of F1 you talk about. Was Fangio as good? How about Stirling Moss? Jochen Rindt? James Hunt? Jackie Stewart? Niki Lauda? Nelson Piquet? Alain Prost? Michael Schumacher?
 
All depends on what era of F1 you talk about. Was Fangio as good? How about Stirling Moss? Jochen Rindt? James Hunt? Jackie Stewart? Niki Lauda? Nelson Piquet? Alain Prost? Michael Schumacher?

Well we all know Prost wasn't in his era, as Senna ever-so-gingerly pulled his card. :)
 
Well we all know Prost wasn't in his era, as Senna ever-so-gingerly pulled his card. :)


senna is stll the best f1 driver there was. he has 65 poles in 141 races. He was the best driver who ever lived. IF senna woulda surived that carsh at Imola, San Marino he would still be winning races. i will admint that shulli is a great driver. he may have 7 championships in 10 years an have 91 wins, 304 starts, 68 poles an 77 fastest laps. But when was Michael Schumacher last win umm.......6 years ago. I would say Michael Schumacher would be the second best f1 driver behind Ayrton Senna da Silva. Juan Manuel Fangio raced in 1949 so he wouldnt even be close to the f1 drivers today. Stirling Craufurd Moss was good he won 16 in 67 races. Karl Jochen Rindt was an ok driver he won 6 races of 52. James Simon Wallis Hunt wasnt a real good driver he won 10 races of 92 starts.
Sir John Young 'Jackie' Stewart was another good driver. He won 3 championships in 4 years. He won 27 of 100 starts.Andreas Nikolaus "Niki" Lauda was an ok driver he won 24 of 51 races. Nelson Piquet Souto Maior won 23 of 201 starts so he wasnt good as the others. Alain Marie Pascal Prost was in the top 5 of the best drivers. He won 51 on 199 starts, he aslo had won 4 championships in 8 years. All these drivers were good in the time period.
 
senna is stll the best f1 driver there was. he has 65 poles in 141 races. He was the best driver who ever lived. IF senna woulda surived that carsh at Imola, San Marino he would still be winning races. i will admint that shulli is a great driver. he may have 7 championships in 10 years an have 91 wins, 304 starts, 68 poles an 77 fastest laps. But when was Michael Schumacher last win umm.......6 years ago. I would say Michael Schumacher would be the second best f1 driver behind Ayrton Senna da Silva. Juan Manuel Fangio raced in 1949 so he wouldnt even be close to the f1 drivers today. Stirling Craufurd Moss was good he won 16 in 67 races. Karl Jochen Rindt was an ok driver he won 6 races of 52. James Simon Wallis Hunt wasnt a real good driver he won 10 races of 92 starts.
Sir John Young 'Jackie' Stewart was another good driver. He won 3 championships in 4 years. He won 27 of 100 starts.Andreas Nikolaus "Niki" Lauda was an ok driver he won 24 of 51 races. Nelson Piquet Souto Maior won 23 of 201 starts so he wasnt good as the others. Alain Marie Pascal Prost was in the top 5 of the best drivers. He won 51 on 199 starts, he aslo had won 4 championships in 8 years. All these drivers were good in the time period.

I'm confused. Are you arguing against me by agreeing over and over? Let's please stay on topic here, so as not to force me to create another thread for the same reason.👍
 
I'm confused. Are you arguing against me by agreeing over and over? Let's please stay on topic here, so as not to force me to create another thread for the same reason.👍

No, he just found Wikipedia, and was attempting to dazzle us all with his brilliance in the Formula 1 field of knowledge...........💡
 
it dont matter where i got it from i was just saying if they were good or not. i was replying to NFSCARBON1 post
 
it dont matter where i got it from i was just saying if they were good or not. i was replying to NFSCARBON1 post

You'd seem smarter if you used punctuation, capitals, proper spelling, and correct sentence structure.:)
 
im a highschool drop out sorry that i dont know proper english
 
senna is stll the best f1 driver there was. he has 65 poles in 141 races. He was the best driver who ever lived. IF senna woulda surived that carsh at Imola, San Marino he would still be winning races. i will admint that shulli is a great driver. he may have 7 championships in 10 years an have 91 wins, 304 starts, 68 poles an 77 fastest laps. But when was Michael Schumacher last win umm.......6 years ago. I would say Michael Schumacher would be the second best f1 driver behind Ayrton Senna da Silva. Juan Manuel Fangio raced in 1949 so he wouldnt even be close to the f1 drivers today. Stirling Craufurd Moss was good he won 16 in 67 races. Karl Jochen Rindt was an ok driver he won 6 races of 52. James Simon Wallis Hunt wasnt a real good driver he won 10 races of 92 starts.
Sir John Young 'Jackie' Stewart was another good driver. He won 3 championships in 4 years. He won 27 of 100 starts.Andreas Nikolaus "Niki" Lauda was an ok driver he won 24 of 51 races. Nelson Piquet Souto Maior won 23 of 201 starts so he wasnt good as the others. Alain Marie Pascal Prost was in the top 5 of the best drivers. He won 51 on 199 starts, he aslo had won 4 championships in 8 years. All these drivers were good in the time period.

I love how you copy and paste the full names of every driver.
That cracked me up :lol:
 
i put there full name an i bolded the name of each f1 driver
 
im a highschool drop out sorry that i dont know proper english

I am not a moderator here, nor am I in any way an official. You may wish to read the Acceptable Use Policy, though. Here is an excerpt that applies to your posting habits.

Acceptable Use Policy:
•You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
 
I am not a moderator here, nor am I in any way an official. You may wish to read the Acceptable Use Policy, though. Here is an excerpt that applies to your posting habits.

Acceptable Use Policy:
•You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.


Ok tell me what i did wrong
 
Ok tell me what i did wrong

Here is an example of how you post:

i put there full name an i bolded the name of each f1 driver

Here is how it really should be:

I put their full name, and I bolded the name of each F1 driver.

See any difference?????
 
Here is an example of how you post:

i put there full name an i bolded the name of each f1 driver

Here is how it really should be:

I put their full name, and I bolded the name of each F1 driver.

See any difference?????


Wow really your going to make a big deal that i didnt use a comma.
 
Back