5,000,000 Cr.: What to spend......

• Thread starter Tahli462
  • 16 comments
Japan
Subaru
Alright guys I've gained money in Gt4 and have 83.3%. But I need help on choosing what to buy. Mazda 787B 3.5 mil. 657hp etc.
Or Totoya GT-One 4.5 mil. ---hp etc. So can you guys give me advice?

Since you are at more than 80%, I'm assuming that you already have a Group C car.
So between the TS020 and the 787b, it's just a matter of personal preference.

I like both but would go with the Mazda because rotary, both will be plenty quick though

Since you are at more than 80%, I'm assuming that you already have a Group C car.
So between the TS020 and the 787b, it's just a matter of personal preference.

I like both but would go with the Mazda because rotary, both will be plenty quick though

Yea I have a Minolta at 1000+hp

Wait until the rare black cars appear in your used car dealership. With 5 million Cr., you should he able to buy 3 of the 4. 👍

Personally, I'm leaning more towards the GT-One because it's been here with us since the earlier days of Gran Turismo 2 where it had tremendous impact on game and other cars as well. That legacy transfered to GT3 too, although with less impact.

But those who like to think rationally should use 787b since it's 1-2 seconds faster and rotary engine gives him unique appearance.

Alternatively, as the others have said, you can buy both of them for cheap price, just wait for them to appear at the used car dealership.

If you're close to Week 100 (or 200, or 300...) you can pick up both in the Used Car Lot as Korza suggests, and have 802,502 credits left over. Alternatively, you could run the DTM a couple times and buy both. Beyond that it's really a question of what you want to do. If you're looking for A-spec points, go with the Mazda. If you're trying to hit 300 mph it's easier with the Toyota.

Personally I find the Mazda is all around more fun to drive, but that's just a subjective opinion.

*Update*

I bought the 787B and is having fun with it. Got into endurance races and won super speedway 150 miles.

*Thanks for the advice guys*

My personal favorite race car is the Mazda 787B. It's powerful, agile and intimidating. The screaming banshee wail of the R26B motor is otherworldly, and the car is planted in the corners. The GT-0ne is a respectable machine, for sure, but it just doesn't have the same potential that the Mazda carries.

Y dont U just get the playstation Pescarolo c60 judd car with 591 hp
it's good all round and if you get the gears right than it will top 460 kph!! on the test track in B spec mode:tup::)

Y don't U just get the playstation Pescarolo c60 judd car with 591 hp.
it's good all round and if you get the gears right than it will top 460 kph!! on the test track in B spec mode.👍:)

Just a friendly warning here... txtspeak, lack of capitalization, and lack of punctuation will get the attention of the moderators here and not in a good way.

Responding four months late to a post regarding yourself in a thread that has not been updated since, is also unnecessary.

Back