Johlsson Messages 49 Messages J0hlss0n Feb 7, 2011 #1 Willing to trade for something "a little bit more exclusive" in regards of cars, so if anyone got something standing around, tell me about it. =)
Willing to trade for something "a little bit more exclusive" in regards of cars, so if anyone got something standing around, tell me about it. =)
s0rland2 Messages 66 Messages s0rland3 Feb 7, 2011 #2 trade all 5 paints for audi ab-t tt touring car
J jimy281090 Messages 1,615 Messages jimmy281090 GTP_Alex_Nicol Feb 7, 2011 #3 Ford GT Spec II Test Car? Mercedes CLK-GTR NOMAD Diablo Bentley Speed 8 Take you're pick if you wish any of these
Ford GT Spec II Test Car? Mercedes CLK-GTR NOMAD Diablo Bentley Speed 8 Take you're pick if you wish any of these
Johlsson Messages 49 Messages J0hlss0n Feb 11, 2011 #4 I got those, I am looking for something... well, exclusive, maybe even premium so if anyone got any more suggestions, please tell me, I am also unsure what 5 chromes are actually worth?
I got those, I am looking for something... well, exclusive, maybe even premium so if anyone got any more suggestions, please tell me, I am also unsure what 5 chromes are actually worth?
DAG0-CHOPPERS61 Messages 1,153 Messages DAGO-CHOPPERS619 & RAIDERZ-GURL-98 Feb 11, 2011 #5 you mean all silver chrome right? that's the only chrome in the game