5 Chrome

  • Thread starter Thread starter SkylineR88
  • 79 comments
  • 2,400 views
Messages
922
Messages
SwoopGTR
I have 5 Chrome paints ready to go out now
prefer car but will consider colourshift paint
 
ill give you california for them
 
ill give you mazda 787b for two ^^
 
I've got one colour shift ( reflex spice ), but I can get more. How many shifting colour chips would be needed for one chrome?
 
I have Maziora Andromeda color shift I'll trade for a silver chrome
 
Nomad Diablo for one?
 
ok california and bmw touring car for 3 chrome and will give one reflex spice paint one chrome orange and a lancer 74 rally car thats my best offer for three of your chromes
 
Last edited:
I still have Chrome available
 
yes send it to SkylineR88 and i will send you chrome chip
 
yes send it to SkylineR88 and i will send you chrome chip

Huh i have a weird thing
I added you on PSN but you don't appear in my friendlist in GT5?
 
O My Goodness....
you must quit game and restart
 
O My Goodness....
you must quit game and restart

I want the chrome too please ;)
I can send you the Red Bull Full Carbon x2010 Prototype.
Only thing is that I can't send it earlier than tomorrow.
 
O My Goodness....
you must quit game and restart

Quit game and restart worked not
Shutting down the ps3 did the job...
You should have the paint now.
 
i can save one chromes for your prototype
 
i can save one chromes for your prototype

That's nice.
I know it a matter of trust, but could you send it already? I promise you will get your carbon x1. Just after january 1st.
 
can you show me the car

Uhm..how do you mean?
This is the car im talking about:
LINK

But this photo is not taken by me. I'm not on the PS right now, as my GF is watching TV. Will be back online withing 1,5 hour or so.
If you want I can make a picture with direction given by you, so you know I really have it ;)
 
you can set it to online and i can see it in your profile, it is a similar process to added car as a favourite
 
you can set it to online and i can see it in your profile, it is a similar process to added car as a favourite

Will do.
Add me: veryferry
 
Accepted. I will be online within an hour and then I will set my carbon x1 online.
When will you send me the chrome?

I have you scheduled for january 3rd. Is that soon enough?
 
Back