5 Chrome

  • Thread starter Thread starter SkylineR88
  • 79 comments
  • 2,401 views
i dont see anything in your profile veryferry
 
alright now i see the RED BULL X2010 PROTOTYPE
 
Still have chrome available? If so - let me know if I have anything in my lot (in signature) that you'd be interested in.
 
I would like to see this car
276. Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car ‘98 1 Available
 
Let me know if you need better shots.

12-6-10-High-Speed-Ring-3.jpg

12-6-10-High-Speed-Ring-4.jpg
 
That will be fine, hopefully ou can send it to my PSN: SkylineR88 in the next ten minutes so we can both still have our full trade slots for tomorow
 
Actually I can't send any new cars until next week (booked up). I understand if you don't want to wait...
 
I am only interested in immediate trading
 
Interested in a audi r8 lms race car? I was gonna trade a member a 908 lm race car but idk what he's doing since he don't respond to my pm's on here or psn, so I'm not going through with his deal anymore.
 
Last edited:
do you have a list of cars you can trade?
 
Have over 200 cars so not off the top of my head i don't lol. Can also buy any car in the dealer except for the ferrari f1's. LMK!
 
only interested in race cars, rally cars and touring cars do you have any of them ?
 
Touring car I know I have is only the is-f touring car. Got a few c-class cars, the minolta, r89 (i think), gt-one. r8 lms team playstation, can get you any race car, super gt car, or any of the c-class cars in the dealer. Don't remember anymore as I will have to look.
 
what is the GT-one exactly ?
 
I have a Mazioria Trapezium available to trade for a chrome.

loxx101 if you want to.

Quick info though, is there a limit to amount of paint you can have? I'm thought I had more colour shifts, but I can't find them. Wondering if the daily login set knocked some off? Either that or someone decided to randomly start painting my cars while I wasn't around!
 
I have a Mazioria Trapezium available to trade for a chrome.

loxx101 if you want to.

Quick info though, is there a limit to amount of paint you can have? I'm thought I had more colour shifts, but I can't find them. Wondering if the daily login set knocked some off? Either that or someone decided to randomly start painting my cars while I wasn't around!

i already have that colour
 
Great, you will have to send the paint first, are you cool with that?
 
Race cars I have

Mazda Atenza touring
Honda Gathers Drider Civic Race Car '98
Spoon FIT Race Car '03

Any of those interest you?
 
Do you have a pic and some details about the atenza such as drivetrain
 
Oh lol let me state it a little more clearly, I want you to send me the paint first, when I see it I will then gift the car to you. Everything will be done in a few minutes, not days. LMK!
 
Do you have a pic and some details about the atenza such as drivetrain

I'll hunt down a camera hopefully and just send you a screenshot :)
 
Lol, okay that's cool :), no paint, no gt-one.
 
Back