5 Chrome

  • Thread starter Thread starter SkylineR88
  • 79 comments
  • 2,400 views
I can send the Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car ‘98 late tonight (I'm 53min into a 4hr endurance) for a chrome chip, If you're still interested in it.
 
my camera seems to be struggling at the moment, and I can't borrow one off anyone as they are all asleep.

This is a screenshot I found from a google search though from GT4, same car :)
http://www.troppoimigliori.com/gt4/gt4cars/japanese/mazda-atenza-touring-car-02.jpg

The reason I ask is that there are two cars with the same colour scheme in gt5,
I have the mazda6 car and need the other one which I think is the atenza

If you could set it to online and give me your psn I can check it out for myself ?
 
not sure how that works, but my psn is loxx101 :)
 
when you look at a car in your garage you have the options to change into that car
next to this option is a box to tick if you want to favourite your car also next to this is another box to tick if you want to share your car. if you tick the share your car box then i can look at your profile and also view the car
add me SkylineR88
 
lol, finally figured out why it wasn't working. Seems you can't share the car you are driving!

okay, its added, and sent you an add request too
 
Chrome paint still available
Looking for
RACE cars
RALLY cars
TOURING cars
 
I can send the Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car ‘98 late tonight (I'm 53min into a 4hr endurance) for a chrome chip, If you're still interested in it.

sorry i didnt respond sooner

how much longer is your enduro ?
 
Paint received, well packaged, no drips coming out of the container, ready to be fired on to a car.

Nice doing business with you Skyline, thanks :)
 
I have 3 shifting colours to trade:
Chameleon Blue
Chameleon Orange
Maziora Everest

What can you offer?

I can trade today around 6 pm (GMT+1, European time)
 
oops, forgot about this thread lol.
FR sent

sorry I didnt realise it was you and i rejected the request, if you can send another one i will accept
 
I have 3 shifting colours to trade:
Chameleon Blue
Chameleon Orange
Maziora Everest

What can you offer?

I can trade today around 6 pm (GMT+1, European time)

i made this thread, please offer for chrome
 
i made this thread, please offer for chrome

I offer all 3 paints for one chrome paint of yours.

You said you will consider shifting paints for trade, right?
 
I have many rallly cars check my cars see what interests you
 
Toyota Gt-one Race Car

KK ill swap that for a chrome BUT I can only trade on next week monday... (Busy Schedule) Damn 1 trade limit
 
come back next monday please, only doing immediate trades at the moment
 
chrome chips still available
 
Back