5 free cars for playing GT5?

• Thread starter jakeBG18
  • 97 comments
Don't have GT6 [yet], and when I see the same GT5's crap (poor DLCs, unfixed BIG flaws, Missing IMPORTANT features) pulled on GT6 by PD's mystic guru, I am really not in hurry to get it.... now if by a sudden strike of lightning, Kaz become finally aware of GT historic flaws and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, I could revise my attitude but at the moment it's " SHOW ME THE GOODS FIRST" if you want my money.

In what way/aspect specifically?

I just found it much easier to keep pace in GT5 without having to worry about the car punting me off the track (talking about the ring here). After doing the final events in GT5 I decided to play it for a bit and I just found that the cars gripped better and bounced around less than they do in GT6.

I just found it much easier to keep pace in GT5 without having to worry about the car punting me off the track (talking about the ring here). After doing the final events in GT5 I decided to play it for a bit and I just found that the cars gripped better and bounced around less than they do in GT6.

Ah, I see...interesting. :)

After playing GT6 for a while, going back to GT5 is much easier, the cars stop quicker and drift much easier...It feels like skid recovery is always on.
I prefer GT6 though.

You have to log on to GT6, after June 2nd to get the cars.

Can also confirm from doing the events that the physics in GT5 are way more arcad-ish.
It feels like skid recovery is always on.

Spot on. It took me 1/4 of the GT-R lap to find the limits of the car. If I pushed so hard in GT6 I would be in the grass a couple of times, for sure. The work they've done in the GT6 physics engine is a big step forward from GT5.

Back