5 Random Facts About You

• Thread starter Lissa
  • 2,331 comments
sorry haven't posted in a while...but how

- I have over 500 cousins
- my cousin worked in the Obama Admin

Last edited:
1. I have never tasted an alcoholic beverage or tried recreational/illegal drugs.

2. I found my major by random chance.

3. I recently became the owner of a N64 and a gamecube.

4. My PS4 has a sticker of the the geologic time scale on it.

5. I love the Boston Red Sox

sorry haven't posted in a while...but how

- I have over 500 cousins
- my cousin worked in the Obama Admin
BUT, has your cousin invited you to go bowling? :scared:

Orange isn't actually my favorite color, blue is.

When I find something I'm looking for, I always look one more place so that it wasn't in the last place I looked.

I can't ride a unicycle.

I have heterochromia; my left eye is hazel and my right eye is green. My dad had it, but neither of my siblings do.

I like the taste of fennel seed but not the vegetable itself.

1. I'm currently suffering from both my worst exercise injury ever and also my worst illness ever.

2. Nobody can spell my last name correctly even though its a simple name. People always mix up the order of the letters.

3. My favorite color is dark teal green, the kind of green foliage has at the break of dawn when everything is flooded with blue light.

4. I prefer music without lyrics, or minimal lyrics.

5. My abdominal wall is so thick from years of heavy squats and deadlifts that the docs are either shocked or amused when they do an ultrasonic test. They always say they have never seen anything like it.

1. I am fairly talkative at college and around friends, but I am rather anti social at home.
2. I'm 25 and still don't have my license and don't plan on getting one either. (I couldn't get one even if I wanted to, which is fine because I hate driving anyways)
3. My uncle used to have a Ford tractor years ago and Harry Gant, a former Nascar driver, was the previous owner of it.
4. I have a scar on my right eyebrow from when I hit my head a few years ago.
5. My least favorite forum's on GTP is either the Opinions and Current Events forum or the Cars in General forum and I often avoid posting in either of them.

Last edited:
2. I'm 25 and still don't have my license and don't plan on getting one either. (I couldn't get one even I wanted to, which is fine because I hate driving anyways)
And yet you play (or at least have played) racing games, which I find ironic. :lol: Don't take that the wrong way.

More facts about me:
1. I have an absolute, irrational hatred for rainstorms, especially thunderstorms.
2. I'm a big fan of musical YouTube Poops.
3. There's a running joke between my friends and I that when I fail, I tend to fail spectacularly. I.E. minor oversteer, overcorrect, completely screw up and somehow flip the car in the process (in forza 7)
4. When I get lost in thought, I get really lost in thought and will lose track of what I'm doing. Particularly notable because I forget what I was in the middle of as I'm performing a task.
5. I sometimes say "no context is best context" when making a joke about something that makes sense only in context.

And yet you play (or at least have played) racing games, which I find ironic. :lol: Don't take that the wrong way.
You're fine, ImaRobot once said that to me as well outside of GTP. :lol: While I like racing games, I really don't find it to be all that ironic because playing them vs driving in real life is obviously quite different.

You're fine, ImaRobot once said that to me as well outside of GTP. :lol: While I like racing games, I really don't find it to be all that ironic because playing them vs driving in real life is obviously quite different.
Nope, I can confirm that driving in reality is just like games because I once ploughed a Lotus 25 into a wall off the outside of Curva Grande and came off unscathed, just as you would in Project Cars.

For a round of five after what must have been a couple of years, here's what is true today:

1) I'm a year into holding a full driving license and am still yet to start actually saving for a motor.

2) I ended up gaining admin responsibilities for a wiki after one of the admins there decided to fight me. He lost the fight after it became apparent that I wasn't fighting him and he got banned from the wiki.

3) I took a decent amount of time to realise that our wiki had a Discord server and then went only as far as to welcome one person to it before becoming the ghost admin of that place as well.

4) I turned 21 this year. I have no idea what the admins here have to say about this fact, given the information that is present on my profile.

5) After learning my lesson in 2015 to not be a sweary massive line of asterisks here on GTP, I instead resorted to casually swearing around friends, family and my employer in between every second or third word. I would find this moderately amusing if it was actually a conscious, voluntary thing.

Re. fact 2, I should me admin (read this and fite me pls!)

Last edited:
I should me admin (read this and fite me pls!)

ZUeCbT5.gif

That was a good thread

1. I'm actually a criticizing and a very sensitive person. If somebody says something negative about me, I hear something what I don't find good or I see a picture what I don't like, it'll haunt me for like a week.
2. I truly love hugging people, but girls ONLY, it's like my fuel for life and motivation! :D
3. I don't know why but I always feel the need to say my opinion about something. I saw other people doing this at more or less the same age like me, it's probably because of my age. Imagine the pain I have when I visit the comparison threads
4. I'm using English so often that I sometimes forget some words in my native language. There are words which I know the meaning of in English, but not in Hungarian!
5. I actually have role models on GTP. Some members are just like, stars in my eyes. (But I won't tag them, that would be attention seeking! :D)

1. I'm more proficient in English than my native language. As a testament to this I still don't know the full lyrics of our national anthem, I just sort of lalala along

2. I love talking to people! But I also do get extreme burnout when I do it too much. As my friend told me once, I "either talk to 72 people at once or locked up in my room for god knows how long and there's no in between" :lol:

3. For some reason people keep telling me that I change personalities depending on the person I talk to. It's not like I'm bipolar or anything either. Just the way I am I guess :P

4. Despite being 5'11, I weigh a paltry 55kgs. For comparison my 5 foot friend weighs exactly the same

5. The high school I currently study at is pretty much a laboratory school for college students taking an MST course. What this means is we're pretty much lab rats as half of the time the people teaching us are college students. But hey, I'm taking that if it means getting to have classes in the very same rooms as those college people do, and getting a "university experience" even before I'm in college :D

Attachments

• step0001.png
    step0001.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 30
1. I used to watch Sabrina the Teenage Witch just to hear the talking cat. :P (and this is coming from a guy who doesn't care for sitcoms)
2. When we have to make sentences with the words we study at school, I love to write hilarious (and sometimes insulting :sly:) sentences with them.
3. I actually enjoy grinding to an extent in some video games.
4. I can still remember when I used to sleep in a crib as a small child.
5. The sound of nails on a chalkboard doesn't really bother me. In fact, when I was in middle school, I used to scratch my nails on a chalkboard just to annoy those I didn't like. :mischievous:

Last edited:
1. I don't like much food from my native country (Britain) but I love food from the other side of the world. (Asia)
2. I have developed a love of seals.
3. I have met 3 gtp members so far.
4. My favourite flavour of crisps is plain old salt and pepper.
5. I actually love mint shower gel, people say it burns but it leaves you smelling ace all day.

5. I actually love mint shower gel, people say it burns but it leaves you smelling ace all day.

I use mint in my home-made deodorant. My word, does it burn my pits. I like to think the pain = cleanliness though.

2. When we have to make sentences with the words we study at school, I love to write hilarious (and sometimes insulting :sly:) sentences with them.
I used to always use:
This sentence contains the word (insert needed word).
And then they made rules and said the sentence needed to use the word in which you could derive the definiton.

So then I would write:
The (insert needed word) means (insert word definition).

Needless to say, my second grade teacher absolutely hated me for the first two weeks. :sly:

I used to always use:
This sentence contains the word (insert needed word).
That's so lazy, yet clever at the same time, it's hilarious! :lol:
And then they made rules and said the sentence needed to use the word in which you could derive the definiton.

So then I would write:
The (insert needed word) means (insert word definition).
Though I can imagine it'd be harder to make something funny after that rule change, i'm sure I could still a way somehow. :P

Like if clever was my word and I had to heed that rule, i'd probably write something like "To be clever is to be intelligent and have skill, and kolio's sentences are obviously too clever for this class."

Not the best thing I could write, i'm sure I could think of something even better if I tried. :sly:
Needless to say, my second grade teacher absolutely hated me for the first two weeks. :sly:
I bet so, they couldn't handle you apparently. :lol:

I actually used to have to write sentences at the end of a test about 2 years ago and my teacher thought they were funny. :lol: I actually still have two of them in my laptop carrying case if I ever need a good chuckle. :P

Putting acid on your pits will likely make them smell more.

I don't know whether it's acidic or not but it works a treat, especially in this climate, to keep me smelling fresh all day.

That's so lazy, yet clever at the same time, it's hilarious! :lol:
Though I can imagine it'd be harder to make something funny after that rule change, i'm sure I could still a way somehow. :P

Like if clever was my word and I had to heed that rule, i'd probably write something like "To be clever is to be intelligent and have skill, and kolio's sentences are obviously too clever for this class."

Not the best thing I could write, i'm sure I could think of something even better if I tried. :sly:
I bet so, they couldn't handle you apparently. :lol:

I actually used to have to write sentences at the end of a test about 2 years ago and my teacher thought they were funny. :lol: I actually still have two of them in my laptop carrying case if I ever need a good chuckle. :P
I see. :lol:

I think I got the hint after she showed me examples of other students' sentences. It was second grade so I don't remember a whole lot, but I think she muttered the phrase: "Are you trying to be difficult?"

"Ah, Ms. Chapman, yes, I'm being difficult."

1. I don't like day and night transitions in video games, I prefer it being one or the other.
2. I can't stand it when people say "I told you" to me, no matter who it is.
3. I highly prefer cats over dogs.
4. I've barely played my video game consoles the past few months and this year may just be the least I have played them pretty much ever. My Gameboy Advance however is seeing more playtime than it's seen in a very very longtime.
5. I am a very picky eater and you can easily tell just by looking at me.

1. I don't like adult cartoons.
2. I get annoyed when someone says "You're going to have to do things you don't want to do" because most of the time it's over something that is trivial at best.
3. I like NFS, certain titles anyhow, but I hate most of its fanbase.
4. I used to cheat on a lot of tests when I was in school.
5. I think GTP vs Wham! is a stupid game.

I don't know whether it's acidic or not but it works a treat, especially in this climate, to keep me smelling fresh all day.
Mint is alkaline. The menthol present in mint is the likely source of the burn in sensitive areas or those where chafing may occur. Grain of salt, but I'm given to understand that the overwhelming majority of plant oils are alkaline.

I do know, however, that mint has antifungal properties and this will help with odor prevention in addition to masking. I regularly have fresh mint in the house and I'll actually slip a leaf or two between my toes before I put my socks on if I suspect I may have a case of athlete's foot.

1. I'm actually a criticizing and a very sensitive person. If somebody says something negative about me, I hear something what I don't find good or I see a picture what I don't like, it'll haunt me for like a week.
I can relate to this in a way. Like I have no problem criticizing certain video games, especially (but not limited to) ones I don't like, but I don't actually take criticism of some of my personal favorites too well.
2. I truly love hugging people, but girls ONLY, it's like my fuel for life and motivation! :D
This is also me. I have several I hug almost everyday. (i'm pretty clingy to be honest)
How's that working out for you? Not being cheeky just genuinely curious. In my field it immediately shows.
Honestly, I don't even know what to tell you. It seems I forgot most of what the test was about afterwards regardless if I cheated on it or not, so who knows?

1. I have a big wound on my chin. I "won" in it by knocking a thermal heater - it's pretty visible. :(
2. A picture of me and my classmates is officially in a book. Where is my money for copyright? :lol:
3. The songs which are my favorites aren't my favorites because how catchy or simply good they are. I love them because when I first listened to them, I had a really good time.
4. I don't have any form of a social media account. I'm sorry, somehow I don't like to show off all my private things with tons of totally unknown people.
5. When I wanted to register on GTPlanet I firstly wanted my name to be 'Lisvina' (you can guess why), but because of it sounds like a female name and some people would refer it as a dirty word, I stood with Nuvolari! :D
5.+1
I originally wanted to register on GTPlanet later, but because of a thread which made me triggered I made the account earlier just to shout out my opinion. :banghead:

Last edited:
1 I can't believe this thread is still going!

2 I no longer have time to play driving games, and I do miss it sometimes

3 I currently look like I lost a fight with Tyson Fury after a scooter/squirrel interface on Thursday morning

4 I no longer have the 32 AMG

5 Our dog Wookie has been joined by a kitten called Solo! Best buddies!

Latest Posts

Back