50,000 cr. Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pirate_Petey
  • 2 comments
  • 913 views
Messages
55
Messages
B-Company_sniper
Hey I'm new to GT5 and I have 50,000 cr to spend on a new car, got to get rid of my mazda. What is a car with decent handling or speed? Thanks.
 
IS200 touring car, 38k, it smokes ferraris, lambos, rufs, paganis, you name it! It can do 1'08 in HSR.

This car is standard and can only be brought in the used lot, Ive only seen 3 showed up. I own one and i love it, but now I have even better cars :D
 
I think the Hommell you win in the World Compact Challenge is a sneaky good early car (the MX-5 can compete in that cup). I used it for several series, as well as the beginner Rally series. Even with 2 drive wheels, I dominated that circuit.

I would rather use 50k upgrading that than buying a new car. I did eventually buy an r34 Skyline Nur that'll upgrade to well over 700hp for about 50k a little later on though.

Also, sell the Toyota FT-86 Concept ’09 that you win in the FR challenge if you need some $ (if you have something that can win that, I don't think the miata can), it'll sell for 90k
 
Back